Gunners welcome the babies

Ellie's PoV

Today is the day that Leah makes her arsenal comeback and to say I'm nervous is beyond any feeling I can describe. I try and calm my nerves by making sure that Leah's morning is a peaceful as possible. Amanda came over to help with the babies. Leah had her routine bath before game day that she always has done, I made her egg on toast and then got her a Tesco ham sandwich to take with her. Leah left to head to the ground early and of course she kisses me and the babies before she leaves.

"She's nervous"

"Oh definitely she hardly slept last night"

"Well let's see the grumpy face she pulls today" Amanda laughs.

I put the babies in their arsenal kits with Leah's number on the back and above it had mummy put on. There little chubby ness now showing more than anything.

"She's going to love it"

I smile at Amanda as we put the babies in the car and set off. Before long they have both fallen asleep and we head to the ground. As we pull up to the player and family car park the car gets swarmed with fans. I roll my window down.

"Hey now I'm happy to sign and take pictures but please don't wake the terrible two" I laugh.

I take a few pictures and the fans are calm for me. We then head through and park up. I get the babies in their body carriers I have aria whereas Amanda has rian. As we head inside the babies are coo'ed over by all the staff and that's when I see jonas.

"Hey Ellie want to come calm Leah down" he says looking stressed. I giggle.

"Can the babies come"

"Of course wouldn't want to try and stop those two bruisers" I laugh this as they are chunky. Amanda follows behind.

"Hey girls can I have quiet. Now Leah I know your nervous and we wouldn't put you in the pitch if we didn't think you were ready but you need to calm. Your stressing the girls and your the captain so I have a good luck charm for you maybe it will calm your nerves."