Pretty little addiction part one

TW: BITING, SPANKING, KNIFE PLAY, DEGRATION

bite my lip as I receive a new message from my newest link. "Hey baby, I had a rough day.
Coming over. Be ready." I can hear his strict tone through the words on the screen. I practically FLING myself out of bed to get ready, I quickly clean my room, shower, change, and do my makeup. Right as Im finishing all of that I hear daddy open my front door, as usual, he doesnt knock. I get on my knees on the bed and wait. He opens my bedroom door. "Hey baby." He grumbles. "Beautiful as always my love." He comes over and places his hand on my head and kisses my forehead. "I just want to cuddle for awhile, ok baby?" I nod, he lays down on the bed, I crawl closer to him and place my head on his chest. "My sweet angel.." He mutters, I look up at him and watch the soft smile grow on his face as he admires me.
     "Do you want me to make you feel better?" I ask him, he smirks.
     "Oh Angel..you're such a needy little girl, arent you?"
     "I'm sorry daddy, I just wanna help.."
He chuckles in response, kissing my head again.
     "Go get your handcuffs baby girl." I quickly stand up and get in my dresser drawer, grabbing my handcuffs and bringing them over to him. "Good girl..so obedient~" his seductive words echo in my brain. He stands up and comes over to me. "Lay down for me darling" I immedietly do so with no objection, putting my hands up by the headboard where I know he wants them. He handcuffs my hands to the metal bars of the headboard and runs his hands along my skin, every touch is passionate and slow. "I wanna try something with you..a new way to mark you.." he takes a pocket knife out of his pocket. "I need your verbal conset though baby..I wanna cut you..over and over..until you're all marked up.." He runs the cold blade across my skin, but doesnt cut me. "This is nice and sharp so you wont feel it until a few minutes after..do you consent?" He asks.
     "Yes sir..I consent.." I say, my heart rate speeding up.
     "Safeword is red baby. Say it if you need to." I nod. I feel the blade dig into my thigh and then with a quick pinch and a fast motion I am bleeding, I moan softly. He moves down my thigh a little and cuts again, the first cut begins to burn and the pinch of the blade stings a bit more on the third cut.
     "Sir-! Ah-!" I pull on the handcuffs a bit.
     "Shh..its ok baby..shh.." He comforts. He switches over to my other thigh, cutting it once before placing the blade down and going to my bathroom. I hear water running and he comes back with a wet rag, he dabs the blood off my wounds and bandages them. "Im gonna have to replace these bedsheets" He chuckles. He uncuffs me and stands me up, he sits on the corner of the bed and pulls me over his knee, I giggle nervously as he traps my legs under one of his.
     "Heyyy! No fairrr" I giggle.
     "Its perfectly fair, now stay still" I can hear his smile in his voice. He lifts up my skirt. I squirm a bit more, nervously laughing. "Its not funny, be a good little slut and stay still." He's still smiling. "Oh my goodness, what is with you tonight baby?"
     "Im sorry, Im sorry" I keep laughing. He lays one harsh smack on my ass trying to make me stay still but it only makes me squirm more and laugh a little harder.
     "Oh my god, darling, pull yourself together." He says, a soft laugh behind his voice. I try to stop laughing by holding my breath. He lands another harsh hit down on my ass. TWACK.
     "Owwwhh.." I groan. THWACK THWACK THWACK. I softly whimper.
     "Is it still funny baby?" He asks. I shake my head 'no'. "Stand up" I quickly stand. "Strip..Nice and slow for me baby" I do not argue, I slowly strip, taking each layer of clothing off. "God..you are gonna be a pretty little addiction arent you?"