Stalking

(I dont know if I am gonna make a part 2 to this. I might make an actual short story on this one)

I watch through the window as the man next door is watching TV and snap a picture on my phone of him, but little did I know, my flash was on...and he saw it. I rush away from the window. I have been watching him for months, since he introduced himself, and he never noticed me.. or so I thought. A moment later I hear a knock on my door.  but I dont answer it, I know its him.
"Open the door.." I hear is voice say on the otherside. "Dont make me come in myself." He grumbles. I sigh and slowly walk over to the door, my heart racing as I open it. "Get me your phone. Now." He says, I shake my head 'no' glaring at him. He smirks, goes around me and gets my phone off the counter. He grabs my hand and uses my thumbprint to open it and opens my camera roll, smirking when he sees all the pictures of him, most with his shirt off. "I knew it. I caught you watching me before..didn't realize you were taking pictures of me.." he swipes through the hundreds of pictures of him, smirking softly as he does. "You're a good photographer."
"Are you gonna call the cops?" I ask timidly.
"Cops?" He scoffs "no darling, we dont need the cops.." he walks over to my door and shuts it. "Fair warning..I am a little..kinky.." he steps closer to me. "You wanted to stalk me..you're gonna except the punishment little girl.." He gently pulls me in by my waist, my heart drops. He reaches behind me and lands a stinging slap on my ass, I place my head on his chest. He chuckles softly at my reaction. "So bold to stalk me and yet so fucking timid....this is what you wanted right baby..?" He says, I shrug. "You dont know? How do you not know?" I shrug again, he chuckles and backs me into the counter, lifting me onto it and kissing me softly. The kiss slowly tranforms into a makeout as he grabs my throat in his fist. He stops, backs away and goes over to my freezer and grabs a cup then fills it up with ice, I stare at him super confused. He comes back over and puts the ice down next to us he takes off his shirt, then mine and begins to make out with me, I was only wearing a oversozed shirt and panties. He takes a peice of ice out of the cup and runs it along my nipples, I gasp loudly and shiver at the sudden change. "Not much of a punishment if Im just pleasuring you.." he smirks and continues to run it over my skin, up to my neck, down to my tits then farther down to my waist until it completely melts. He gets down on his knees and pulls my panties down, he gets another ice cube and slips it into his mouth and begins to eat me out, the ice brushing my clit every so often, then with his tounge he pushes the ice into my pussy and fingers me to get it deeper. He gets a new ice cube and slips it in and continues the process until my pussy is full of ice. He slowly begins to finger me pushing the ice back farther into me, I moan loudly as he speeds up, the ice melts more and more creating a mess all over my counter and tile floor. Once he can feel the ice is all melted away he picks me up and carries me to the couch, he bends me over the couch and takes down his sweatpants, he wasnt wearing boxers underneath. He inserts his huge throbbing cock into my drenched pussy and begins to fuck me, starting slow so I can get used to him inside of me. Once he feels me relax into it he starts full on railing me, the sounds of our moans and the smell of sweat and sex filling the air. I am hardly able to hold myself up but he keeps his hands on my waist keeping me steady enough. My legs begin to shake and I feel the pressure build up in my clit, I reach back and begin to rubs circles around my pussy as he smacks my ass and speeds up. He begins to spank me over and over, "cum for me baby..come on.." he groans, at his command I cum. He lets go of me and comes all over my back and ass, I collapse obto the couch my body twitching as a powerful orgasm takes over me. He pulls up his sweatpants and walks back into the kitchen as I lie there completely weak with my walls throbbing. He comes back with his shirt and cleans me up then puts my shirt back on me and picks me up and places me on his lap. I lay my head on his chest and almost immedietly feel comfortable enough to fall asleep.