Dally x reader (SMUT)

Warnings- Smut

-1284 words

I walked into the loud roudy house, Two-bit and Johnny sittin on the couch watchin micky mouse, Darry gettin on at Pony-boy for wakin up late, Soda takin a shower before goin to work, and Steve rummaging through the fridge lookin for the cake, although this time I didn't see Dally smoking on the couch this time, or anywhere in the house to be exact.

I sat next to Two-bit who was laughing loudly at the TV, I moved my head over to Johnny "Hey where's Dally?" I asked Johnny who was looking at the TV, he took his eyes off the TV to look at me "He said he had to do something at Bucks place, before dartin out the door." Johnny said lookin back at the TV "Alright thanks Johnny!" I got up from the couch feeling a relief run over me.

I didn't know why but when it came to good old Dallas Winston, I'd always have a weird feeling in my stomach, Dallas and I had known eachother for a good while, ever since the night he was runnin from the fuzz and I got pulled in the middle of it.

I started walking to Bucks place thinkin to myself "Why is always Dally..? Why can't I get him off my mind" I always pondered, but I just never had a answer to it. The more I thought about it, the more I found the pit in my stomach grow. Being deeply in thought I forgot I was walking until I felt myself falling to the pavement, not having a fast enough reaction I braced myself for the fall closing my eyes shut ready for the pain that never came.

Opening my eyes slowly not feeling hurt but a broad figure holding me up "You okay there doll" The man said, still in shock I was able to tell it was Dally by his voice, I looked up "I think I would've been better on the pavement!" I said letting out a loud breath I didn't know I was holding "Is that so?" Dally said still holding me "If that's so true then why are you still in my arms" He smirked, I felt my cheeks turning hot and backed away hurriedly "Yeah yeah go ahead laugh" rolling my eyes trying to hide the fact that I were blushin which didn't go unnoticed by him.

I looked at him confused "I oughta smack you, ya know" I madly said "Ay what'd I do!?" Dallas looking confused, not wanting to admit I was worried about him "I- just forget it!" I started to walk off, but something had my wrist and I looked down to see Dallas was holding onto my wrist "What'd I do Y/N!?" He said a little loudly and he tugged my wrist causing me to face him. Silence fell upon the both of you, I looked away "you..you had me worried that's all, okay.." I silently said.

Not wanting to face Dally in the face I could tell he had his cheeky grin on his face "Did I hear that right? The Y/N worried about me?" He looked at me pulling me in, now looking up at him from his chest, I could feel my cheeks turn even hotter.

"I-" I was cut off by soft lips crashing into mine

Breaking away from the kiss and opening my eyes, Dally looking me in my eyes, "I wonder how many girls you've done that to!" I said laughing "I'd have to say maybe a dozen" He winked and smirked

Dally took that lowered his head to my ear "I'll have you screaming my name..." he whispered and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. My eyes widening "Hey-hey put me down Dally, stop playin!!" Feeling a pit in my stomach and ears burning hot along with my cheeks

Not being to far from Bucks place he entered and walked up to his room, giving up on trying to escape his grip "This is actually happening I'm not dreaming-" trying to pinch myself making sure I wasn't dreamin.

He pushed his door open and threw me on the bed, I pulled myself up "N-Now wait a minute Dally-" before I could finish, he was already kissing me, his hands moving to my shirt slowly lifting it up, breaking away from the kiss, he removed my shirt and threw it to the ground, he stopped for a moment and looked down "If you ain't the prettiest doll I've ever seen" causing me to blush hard

He looked back up at me and removed his shirt, throwing it next to mine, his hand slowly moving up my back causing shivers to run down my spine, and letting out a soft and quite moan, he looked at me while unclasping the bra and throwing it to the ground, he put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in one hand on my back, our lips crashed together, he quickly found a entrance for his tongue to slip in.

Moving his hand up to my breast, his cold hand softly over my right breast causing my nipple to perk up, he slowly started circling my nipple, I moaned, feeling his grin across my lips.

He removed his tongue, I softly panted as he continued to kiss down my neck leaving a few hickeys . He removed his hand from my right breast and replaced it with his mouth, soft panting filled the bedroom, my hands trailing down Dallys stomach, finally reaching the buckle on his pants, quickly undoing it, and tossing it to the ground, unbuttoning his jeans as well, and pulling them down, Dally kicking them off, he hurriedly pulls down his boxers exposing his hard dick.

Blushing at the sight, he moved his hands down to my shorts and slid them down removing them, along with my panties, I put my arms around his neck and pulled him into the crevice of my neck, my mouth next to his ear "just fuck me already.." I whispered

He picked himself up grining, he quickly aligns himself towards my entrance, before giving me a warning he slammed into me causing me to moan loudly, my back arched up, hearing him groaning as he slammed in

He held onto my waist for a minute to let me adjust to his size, he looked at me as I nodded my head for him to continue. He started to thrust at a mild pace I moan out "Faster- Dal-" I pant, he starts thrusting faster causing my head to fall deeper into the bed as my back slightly arched

He started to slam into me harder and faster, my walls clenched around him, the tip of his dick starting to twitch, my nails digging into his shoulder, "Uh-n- Da-Dally" I moan out his name. Dallas groans "Fu-ck Y/n" He grunts out, I start to feel my high reaching as my body feels tingly my moans getting louder as I keep moaning out Dallas name. Dally starts to get sloppier "Fuck- I'm so close" He moans.

A warm substance fills me as I reach my high and release it. Dallas pulls out "Damn Doll, that was great" he falls to the side of me "Damn right it was.." I smirk and sigh out.

Dal pulls me close to him "Can you be mine Y/n" he whispers in my ear, I pull back to stare at him "Yes!" I smile big and kiss him on the lips and rest my head on his chest as we both fall asleep.

__________________________
A/n: listen the only reason I'm posting this smut story is because I honestly had this in my draft since 2023 may and I wasnt planning on actually uploading it, but I wanted to upload a story.... SO- this gave me the ick props to all the people who actually write smut I don't know how yall do it lol AND I MAINLY WANTED TO UPLOAD BECAUSE THIS IS IN TOP 3 OF THEOUTSIDERS1983 SO THANK YALL!