reactivation

*note this is part one of the remake to my story*

< System start>

< System start complete booting up>

Y/N: ugh my head?How much battery do I have left?Oh shit I only have twenty five percent left, I better use it wisely.

Clank

Y/N: what the?

[ Y/N quickly climbs up to a catwalk on the roof to investigate further from above]

Y/N: Activate Thermal vision.

[ His visor turn's red. Looking around with his thermal vision, he sees two life forms walking around]

Uzi: N what is this place.

N: I don't know.I found it hidden here as I was looking around.I thought it might be interesting to investigate.You know maybe find a way off this planet.

Uzi: hm....okay.

Y/N: *zooms in* I can't tell properly but I think those are drones but the both look different from each other I need a closer look, but I can't be sure if they are allies, fuck it, it's worth a shot not like I'm going live long anyways.

[He tries to get down to them calmly but accidentally slipping and falling making a loud crash]

Y/N: ow.

[N and Uzi run to him to investigate what the sound was.]

Uzi: Hey who are- .....what the another drone.

<System critical power 12%>

<critical repairs needed on>

<visual sensor>

<left arm>

<core battery>

Y/N: h-hey there, I need help please.

<emergency system shut down>

Y/N: n-no

[Eventually everything goes dark]

<charge complete>

<booting up>

Y/N: *gasp*....wh-what where am I.

N: Whoa, calm down there, friend, you're fine, you're safe.

Y/N: Who are you.

N: I'm serial designation N, and we'll my other friends are gone, but they'll be back soon.

Y/N: How did I get here.

N: After you fell and knocked yourself offline, we kinda brought you to our ship

Y/N: ok? What are you? You're not the usual worker drone I've seen before.

N: Oh, I'm a disassembly drone. we were made to hunt down the worker drones after they went all "rouge," but it turns out they were just trying to live their lifes after every human was wiped out and this planet became an uninhabitable winter wasteland, soooo yeah.

Y/N : Oh.......that's something.

[Time skip]

Uzi: Hey N, were back anything happen.

N: Uh yeah, our friend woke up.

V: So this is the guy you were talking about, he's something I'll say that.

Y/N: *random Southern accent* Why thank you kindly. *reverts back to normal* What the hell.

Uzi: Anyway, we got some parts to fix him up.

Y/N: Repairs?

Uzi: Yeah, in case you didn't notice you're missing a leg and a arm also your visual sensor is messed up.

Y/N: Huh, is that why I can't see half of everything.

Uzi: Yes, now stand still

[Time skip]

Uzi: And done. So how do you feel?

Y/N: eh ok, i guess.

Uzi: OK! really, is that all you have to say.

Y/N: h-hey, I know you tried you best it's probably because i need to get used to this.

Uzi: Good, now what kind of drone are you? You don't look like any kind. I've seen before.

Y/N: Well, I'm a conquer bot, I was kinda made for war, although I wasn't really put to use cause l, well , all the humans on this planet died before they could use me.

V: war you say huh? I like you even better~

Uzi: Calm down there. Why would they make a drone for war.

Y/N: To be honest, I don't know. Humans are confusing.

Uzi: eh fair enough. But why did they have you here of all places?

V: Ugh, enough of this. I'm hungry.

N: Yeah, V's kinda right Uzi we need oil, we're almost running out.

Uzi: Ugh, fine, go ahead.......actually take um.....whats you name again?

Y/N: Oh I'm Y/N.

Uzi: Yeah, take Y/N with you guys it'll help him get used to the winter wasteland.

N: *hapilly* OKAY!!! Come on, new friend, let's go

[The end]

Words: 694