★ | #06 | platonic or not

★ | #06 | platonic or not"you guys are cute together, platonic or not

| #06 | platonic or not
"you guys are cute together, platonic or not."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

lingerthe cranberries
"you know i'm such a fool for you."

_________________

A light breeze carried outside as she listened to the gentle and soothing sound of the leaves rustling in the tree planted in the median strip.

"Okay, so these ones, right?" Jang Wonyoung glanced up from her phone screen, searching for the older girl's approval as Seonmi swallowed the last of the iced tea she was drinking and nodded her head.

"Mhm. All of them are pretty, but these are for sure the best." Seonmi spoke, as Wonyoung hummed in content, adding them to an Instagram post as she busied her thumbs by typing out a caption.

"Thank you." The younger let out, a sigh of relief falling past her pink lips as Seonmi laughed quietly and nodded her head.

"Wonyoung," Seonmi called out after a brief moment spent in a peaceful silence, "I wanna go to the beach soon so bad."

"Convince Soobin to take over your shifts one of these days. Or, just close the shop for a little bit and we can all go together." Wonyoung suggested.

"As nice as that sounds, we have a bunch of orders we have to deal with for peoples' events. I think my mom would be disappointed in us if she found out we were closing her former business during busy schedules just to go on a much needed trip." The girl laughed, shaking her head.

"Hm, okay, fair. When do you think business will start to slow down and relax?" Wonyoung tilted her head, setting her phone down on the counter as she reached her hand out for her drink.

"I don't know. A few weeks from now, I guess. I mean, I have my off days but I don't exactly want a one day trip to the beach where half of the day is spent on transportation actually going there." She mumbled, resting her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Oohh, if it's in two weeks, I can't go. I have a bunch of shoots scheduled." Wonyoung pursed her lips, earning a simple nod from her cousin.

"Right. Sometimes I forget you're like.. famous or something." Seonmi joked, brushing her fingers through her hair.

Wonyoung rolled her eyes playfully, shaking her head. "I'm telling you, girl, you could easily become a model. Your visuals are perfect."