★ | #09 | aisle

★ | #09 | aisle"i love spider-man

★ | #09 | aisle
"i love spider-man."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

real love baby • father john misty
"i'm a flower, you're a bee."

_______________

PUSHING one of the smaller shopping carts through the store, Sim Jaeyun smiled cheekily as he led her through the many different aisles after successfully completing her shopping list — now wasting time looking around at what all there was to offer.

“The kids aisle?” Seonmi breathed out a laugh, eyes flickering around the selection of toys as he pushed the cart into the aisle, settling it aside against the shelves.

“Hey, hey, hey. It's not the kid's aisle. It's the toy aisle.” Jake corrected, clicking his tongue as Seonmi let out a laugh and shook her head.

“Mm, right, my bad.” She let out, tone of voice laced with sarcasm as she nodded her head in agreement. “Why are we over here?”

“To look, duh.” Jake replied snarkily, hands rolling up the sleeves of the thin jacket he had on, tilting his head.

A smile spread across her features as she nodded her head, eyes skimming lazily over the toy selection before landing on a Barbie set. “Hey, they have Barbies here.”

“We should get Barbie and Ken and be matching.” Jake suggested half-jokingly, as the girl peered over her shoulder to steal a quick glance at him.

“Honestly, I'm kinda down.” She said, as the boy paused and blinked, surprise taking place over his face as he stared at her.

“Wait, seriously?” He asked, a lopsided grin spread across his face. “I was just joking. But hey, I'm down.”

Seonmi chuckled, picking out a random Barbie and Ken doll and tossing it into her cart mindlessly, as he stood by and watched, a small laugh bubbling from his throat.

“Awe, our first couple items. How cute.” Jake pouted teasingly, earning a glare from the girl who snickered and shook her head hurriedly, shutting down his words.

“Oh, shut up.” She let out between giggles, biting her lip to suppress her smiles. “You can have matching things and still be friends.”

“You can, but that doesn't mean that's what we are. Aren't Barbie and Ken dating or something?” Jake asked, tilting his head off to the side.