Chapter 1-6 : Change of Weather ( Final )

Y/N POV

After I transformed into a hero I suddenly feel I bit different than before. When I took a step out of the alley I was hiding in.

Y/N ( mind ) : okay, I'll get used to this whole hero abd miraculous thing. But I'll need to find a way to stop stormy weather, but I can't fight this storm alone.

Once you've made up your mind before trying to find the other heroes Monno was talking about. Meanwhile Stormy Weather was still causing mayhem throughout Paris.

??? : Hey! Ice Queen!

Stormy weather turned around and saw a female black cat. she wore a dark gray catsuit with fluorescent green accents on her knees, forearms, waist, and neck. She had black gloves on her forearms with claws and a fluorescent green band that went down a bit and a black ball.

And her black collar was a little open at the neck and had a fluorescent green band that went down to the poitrine and a black ball in the lower part of the neck. Around the waist, there was a black belt with a fluorescent green band in the middle at the right leg, a black button with a fluo-green cat, and a fluorescent green son with a black ball hanging.

Her black fluo-green boots went all the way up to the knee, with a small flowing green band in the heel, and ended with small black triangular platform shoes. She had floor-length black hair that was styled in a single braid, which made it look like a tail.

She also had cat ears on her head with fluorescent green accents and a black mask. Lady Noire had the same green eyes as Cat Noir, with the green sclera and slitted pupils. Like her yo-yo, Lady Noire kept her staff attached to her hip when not in use.

Lady Noire : what's with all the terrorizing? Why don't you pick on someone your own temperature for once

Stormy weather : My name is not ice Queen! It's Stormy Weather you ignorant cat!

Lady Noire : Woah! The weather girl seems to have heated up.

Stormy weather : watch it feline. You really don't know the cats hate water and rain

Lady Noire : pfft, Yeah but not this Kitty. But Listen, I'm just feline being more generous than usual today. So how about we put it this way.  you just cool the temperature down and we'll call it quits-

Stormy weather was already irritated with her jokes and opened her umbrella flying her off in the air before falling.

Y/N : hm? No sight of the two heros an-

When you heard screaming before looking up to see someone falling from the sky.

Y/N : Don't worry, I'll catch you!

You said before managing to be in the right spot until noticing the shadow. Before knowing you caught her in your arms.

Lady Noire : geez, that ice Queen really needs to- huh?