✦ 𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆..✧

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
ᴰᴬʸ ¹ - ᴹᴼᴺᴰᴬʸ
➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Your school dint work out that well.. You've just been there for an few weeks and the school turned into an living hellhole.. This is the 17th time your transferring to another school because the schools you've just transferred are just an nightmare. You just wanted this to end... But will the new school your gonna be transferred to is gonna be okay and end the cycle you kept having?.. you just wanted this to be normal not to feel like your just going in circles..

🂡 .°• : my parents transferred you to an new school as you sighed getting stupidly tired in this nightmare.. Maybe you should just... End your life..? And be in an quiet place where it's all nothing happened.. You got snapped back into your thoughts until your parents announchdd you to the new school your going. "Hey (NAME)! I know your getting tired but I'm very sure this school will work very well.. As we hope .. " your mom said. That's what she said like EVERY single time. Until you dad said.. "Your new school is.. 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡!" what the heck is that name? I mean.. All the people are made out of paper but you haven't heard about an dump title called 'paper' just like an species.. What's next? Animal school?

You sighed and said "okay.." You've looked into the sheets of papers. Your already got enrolled in. You were annoyed because sometimes you hate school. And they gave you an stupid school name 'paper'?! What are those!? Made out of sheets of pad papers!?
Oh how much you wished you wanna leave this mansion right now!! And go to the streets and live there until you just... Die.

Damn it.. Tommorow was going to be another day of hellhole.. You know it's also gonna end up being an nightmare.. Or.. Is it?..

『••✎••』
ᴰᵃʸ ² - ᵀᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ
➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

📄 ;; you finnally got ready to school.. You were eating your breakfast as your dad drives you to school with the car.
As when he picked you off . You went off the car and closed the car door.
The car drove away.. You saw the school.. The 'paper' school.. Which made you grow anxiety... You cover yourself up with an hoodie so no one can really mind you. You walked in the school. Teachers, students running off the hallways as your got bumped into one of the students and without them saying 'sorry'.. How rude! As soon the bell rang. All of them went rushing back into their classes. You were somehow.. Afraid.. Because some of them had pointy legs and black limbs, horns, tail, weapons in their arm, and have one eye... Well sind of them do have 2 eyes but many of them have 1. And you have 2! ..

You walked into the hallway curiously until you bumped into an tall lady... Damn she looked like she can step you like an ant anytime right now.. You were traumatized about the legs and how she looks at you.. But it's probably the principal.. The stranger asked "Are you an new student?" She said.
"U-uhm.. Yes.. " you replied back.
She then makes glances and gazes at you up and down like she's scanning you.. "You don't really look like the others I see. " she said calmly at me.
"Come. Your classroom's this way. "
She dragged you out of the hallway which was an little painful without her knowing she was pulling to hard.
She lead me to an random classroom.

The principal said.. "Your first class is math class. Miss. Circle. "
The talk lady knocked in the door loudly. The door opened and there.. US ANOTHER DAMN TALL WOMEN. she has long black hair, one eye, 2 horns in her hair. She looked very frustrated and furious but when she saw you she started to calm down and her eyes softened a bit.. The principal said. "This is the new student. Don't ever fucking made an incident or else the police will very well sue the shit out of us. " she yelled but .. The tall teacher dint care or got hurt by her wordds but your the one who's suprised right now! The principal left as... Her name is probably miss circle..