❑ "𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄" ❒

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
ᴰᵃʸ ⁵ - ᶠʳᶦᵈᵃʸ
➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐘/𝐍

( some of the lines were inspired but I forgot the book is called or the user name..)

✎ ;; it was another day for me. Well. Another day for the school duh.. I walked into school and saw abbie jumped into me and clinged into me "a-ah...!" I yelped in suprised but I chuckled. Couldn't care less by how cute he's clingyness are anyway..

"[NAME] !! I miss you :(..!!" He then she'd an tear as I patted him and hugged him tightly. "It's okay abbie..! I miss you too :).. " as we both warmed our selves into each others embrace until..

"Having an wholesome moment again dint you?" Engel said. With extreme jealousy... Well no he's just maybe protective!.. Right..? Not jealous..? "O-oh hi e-engel!" I smiled innocently at him as abbie looked at us both and said.. "Are you both friends..?" Abbie asked "ye-yes..! " I answered .. "Her 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙. " he pulled you close to him damn he's warm.. "A-ah.. ! " I yelped again.. What does engel wanted? "uhuh.. " abbie started to became tough.. Zamn I felt the two were fighting over me or is it my dump mind again., "sharing is caring bud..!" Abbie said. This isn't the abbie you used to meet/know.. Engel started to became annoyed but hides it. "You know. We have an important task to do. " he dragged me away from abbie as abbie turned.. Furious. (Yandere abbie activated)

He stopped when we were both in the lockers now I was not mad but I'm thinking that he's jealous.. "a-are you Jea-jealous..?" You asked him.. "I.. - you know what.. Just forget about that crap.. ! " he replied as he stormed off .. Engel was.. Turning into an savage or something..? It seems abbie and engel were not in the mood for me I think.
I also walked off.. And there my eyes saw.. Zip jumped into me "hi ANGEEEL!" SHe hugged me as I yelped in suprised. Her hug was tight yet soft.. You chuckled at her sudden cute action

"How are you?!" She asked "b-very fine.. ! You..?" I replied "same here. It was somehow fun being with you nowdays!" She hugged you tighter as you felt more comfortable being around her..

What an bummed though.. The class bell rang. As it was time for your first subject math.. "Awh man! The bells are an bummer..!" She whined as I chuckled of how adorable she was getting "heh.. Let's just talk each other again at recess! And we should go or else we'll be late,..

At class! [Math 📐📊📚]

As you went back in to your desk. Miss. Circle slammed the desk for everyone to be silent. As everyone went silent. Miss circle started teaching. It was still easy to me because I studied at home nowdays. but the math class is the only one is getting boring to you.. But eveyine you looked at your classmates they looked very scared and afraid.. As I remember what miss. Circle was about to do something to me and abbie days ago.. I went back into miss. Circle .. 1 hour later of miss. Circle boring teaching. It was finnally recess.. finnally this was boring any way.. I went to extend the door as I felt someone grabbed my wrist. I thought it was going to be zip again but. It was Oliver?!

"Yo [NAME]!!" He called you "wh-what..?" You stuttered. "im going to introduce you to my girlfriend! " he dragged you "h-HEY!!.. I-i sti-still have ?m.. More vla-classes t.. O do!.." You stuttered "and f*ck that. Class is sh1tty anywayy!" He dragged you to the blue door with the sign attached 'ALICE'S room' who is alice?.. I've never heard of them.. " Oliver opened the door as we both came in.. It was an very dark room.. But it's also very cold.. You see spikes around a-and.. B-blood.? N-no that's just red paint right?!..

"Yo Alice I brought an new friend for you!" Oliver called the name 'Alice' as in the darkness I saw red eyes as I get an little closer for an better look Alice walked out of the darkness. Alice has brown short hair with an tiara, blue shirt with long blue sleeves and an long pale-brown skirt. And has black arms coming out of here which made her kinda look like an spider waifu-..

"You mean 'food'?.. " Alice drooled. "No. I said.. 'Friend' Alice not food! Or not an person to kill ! " Oliver said. I started to panic as I heard of Oliver saying me about food or an victim to kill..
"But they are sooooo.. So.. Tasty~.. Smell better than anything..!" Alice said as I started to have an heart attack. "Noo! Alice. She's an 'friend' I will brought you food soon. " Oliver tried to stop Alice from eating ME-.. "But yeah. Friends can be food..." Alice drooled more. Wanting me to be eaten. "uh..alice! She's not food! She doesn't taste good!" Oliver tried to convince Alice that I am not food and I was left standing traumatized and horrified.

"I can turn her into my delicious meal itself.. " Alice was like-dreamung of how might be tasty I am. Oh my.. Am I gonna die?! "And her scent and aura tells me she's very tasty and saftisfysingly delicious~.. " she started to walk towards me... And like for everyone. She's taller than me. But I stepped back in panic. Oliver was still trying to convince her I'm not food but an new friend of hers but it looks like I'm going to end up food instead of being an friend. "Alice! I told you! She's not an FOOD!.." Oliver said "Yeah but I can turn her Into one.. She looks very very tasty than all of people I eat.. Damn this girl was somehow an creepy cannibal. But also an killer. I started to say something.. " u-uh.. A-alice.. It's pleasufes fo-to m-mee-meet y;you.. " I stuttered in panic.

It's the end of my own LIFE-.. Alice grabbed me and started dragging me into the sharp spikes
As that made Oliver have an panic attack "NO ALICE!"

─────────ೋღ ღೋ─────────

As soon as I thought I was gonna die they both ended up trapping me into their embrace.. They both were non-stopping cuddling/clinging into me. But I thank the gods the angels are probably wig me orrr.. Is Alice really sometimes like this..

They both fall asleep at you as Oliver was sleeping in your shoulder and Alice in your lap.you were stuck between the two.

The door finnally opened as miss, Emily, Sasha, grace and mister demi saw the 3 of you. They were very suprised that..alice din't kill you. "U-uh.. An little help :')?.. "

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 🔪❣️

𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝟷𝟸𝟷%, 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟾%, 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝟼𝟽%, 𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝟿𝟿%, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚒 𝟾𝟾%, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝟺𝟺%, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊 𝟸𝟿%, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙴𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝟹𝟿%.

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 1173
➥ 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 6 2024