✮ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ✭

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
ᵂᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ - ᵈᵃʸ ¹¹.

OLIVE R  LEMON🍋
ALICE

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。☆
(

A/N ;; oh gee.! How do I start this-. Btw I revived Claire so you all better not pick on me 😭.))

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

★ ;; you felt Alice's arms wrapped around your waist. You then felt like passing out but you don't wanna miss this. As soon as oliver finnally pulled away from you. Leaving you wanting more.. you whined for an little.

"so needy huh?" Oliver said while smirking devilishly. While you both's strings of saliva are still connected to each other's mouth.
(( 𝙚𝙬 𝙄 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤 𝙤𝙡𝙙 😕)) .. "Your like an very fun toy to play with ~.. " he teased as those words made you like beet red. Both of oliver and alice's breath shivers you. As so tried to turn to look away from oliver . He then frowns seeing you looking away from him.

He holds your chin and made you faced him. "Look. At. Me. " he said. As he leans an little bit more closer to you.
"My.. My.. Who said you can look away..?" Oliver said as he licked he's lips like an hungry animal. But you then trembled for an little as you felt alice bit your neck. it then made you shivered more.

Oliver then saw your flustered face. And then he smugs again. As he then gave you another long passionate kiss..
After pulling away.. They both became an little softer.

They both started snuggly towards you.. The silence is tense. But oliver finnally break the silence by saying.. "Hey.. I apolagized about the... Uh.. " oliver has no right words to say. "Incident 2 weeks ago? It's okay!!" You said as you pulled him and hugged him tight. "I forgived you ollie!" You forgived with an cute happy face.

He started to turned like an scarlet red ".. Hmpf.. " he pouted . Alice behind you felt ignored. (( poor alice 😕))

☆ 𝘼-𝙁-𝙏-𝙀-𝙍  𝙏-𝙃-𝘼-𝙏☆

well you were finnally released by the 2 lovebirds that are seriosly madly inlove with you also. ((Like an poly relationship or smth.)) "[NAME]!!!" You heard ruby yelled and then hugged you. Tightly.

"Ruby?.. " you said as ruby started spinning you around while hugging you. "where were you?! Edward said you were in the hospital again!!" Ruby said worried. "Wh-what-.. " you stuttered. "Oh my gosh I though you were about to die!! You almost gave me an panic attack!!" Ruby said again as her screen was showing that she's crying.

"RUBY YOU BETTER GIVE MY SHORTCAKE BACK!" Some stranger said holding an gun while running towards ruby. "THAT'S AN ACCIDENT MOVE ON!-" ruby then carried you in an bridal style. "e-h ehh?!.. Ruby!!" You yelled as ruby started running away.

"RUBYYYY!! YOU BETTER NOT-" the stranger said annoyed. "THIS IS MY BRIDE AND IM NOT ASHAMED!!" Ruby yelled. "wo-woah woah what the?!.. " you tried to catch your words but Ruby was running too fast that made you an little dizzy.

After the stranger loses you both.. Ruby puts you down as she panted.. "Woah.. I dint know you were like an pillow to carry..!" Ruby said. As the way she carried you kinds flusters you an little.

"Anywayy.. SKELL was completely looking for you the whole school day.. Because that idiot Edward said you were in hospital.. Just to trick us all. " Ruby explained. And that made you an little surprised. But at the end of the sentence.. "Wait..What do you mean by.. 'All?' " you asked her.