, '. 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒.',

═════════•°•🪐•°•═════════
ᵂᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ - ᵈᵃʸ ¹¹

MISTER. DEMI LEMON🍋
OLIVER,

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝙎𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙀 𝙉𝙊 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎
𝘽𝙔 𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙎 𝘿𝘼𝙔

➢ 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ; 𝐘/𝐍 ☁️

❁ ;; I gulped my saliva off. As the kiss.. It felt like an dream instead... The scene repeated on my mind over.. And over.. And over.. And over.. Again. It was like an dream an dream i've forever wanted to sleep in,. Wait no! I'm not supposed to fall in love with an teacher..!

/* 𝙏-𝙄-𝙈-𝙀-𝙎-𝙆-𝙄-𝙋 *\

and yes I got in detention just for skipping music class. And ended up getting tutored by Mister. Demi. He's acting like.. "Well prettend that was your fault" behavior like what? Your the clumsy one- I was snapped by my thoughts by mister demi calling me.

"A-ah! I'm sorry.. Just got lost an bit.. " you've chuckled very akwardly. As he continuned teaching. He was somehow excused not to give students an quiz today and was I. Because he haved to give me an lame lame tutor. Borrrrrriiiing!

/𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨..\. ⌛

((horny demi activate 🥰😘😍🤩
I know this is wrong but mister. Demi have 2 votes. An oliver is added so vivykzii NO PROBLEM. ))

"Cmon Y/N. Focus.. " he said while I was answering on the paper in my desk. Trying to remember.. "Remember the words I said.. " mister. Demi whispered in my ear. . He's breath tickled my neck.
I

shivered.

As I answered the questions.. They were all correct.. Except for number 10 who is almost correct but was wrong..
"The Mary has 2 clanks.. It's ma-ry.. " he said.. "Well shouldn't I gave you.. An punishment little one? ~.. " he teased as pupils in he's eyes turned pinkish hearts. "W-wah..!" I yelled as he pulled me in the waist.. I felt he's claws squeezing through it.

I started to shiver in he's touch. As he's hand went through my hip.. Rubbing through it.. I blushed again.. The touch.. It just felt good.. That was not it. He made me sit on he's lap i shivered at he's.. Goody touch. He then kissed me again. For an little longer than last time~.. He's tounge went inside of mywet cavern. As he sucks it.. Damn this is more rougher than skell's last time..

"M-mist- hmpf..!" I tried to talk but he's still sucking inside of my mouth. He's hand is still gripped on my waist - he's other hand moved into my hip and rubs it with its THUMB.

he's mouth finnally pulled away from mine. As he licked he's lips. I pant heavily. Trying to make it out of what i just witnessed. That's not the end. He bitten my neck. As he sucked on it.. (Yowch.) I tried not to moan to be loud. But damn is he turning like.. To Alice?
He's hand gripped on my thigh. Of shoot..

He finnally was done sucking on it. He wipes he's lips off with hes Sleeve.. This is actually your first time seeing or witnessing an student and an teacher making an session.. And that's literally both of us right now.. I can't blame him. I just got some incorrect after all hes teaching and I was in my thoughts. Reminds me of 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙙𝙞 but sussy ~..

"Ha-hah.. " I pant like crazily trying to take an big big breath. "Well.. Kinda gotta go now.. I'll see you tommorow.. And you better not skip or fail again.~" he said with an devilish smirk as he licked hes lips. You then nod because you have no other choices left..

/*𝙇-𝘼-𝙏-𝙀-𝙍*\

zip is clinging into me like an crazy cat begging it's owner for cat food. "PLEASE Y/N PLEASEEE...!" She begged me a lot of times. Why would this girl beg just for head pats? Your cheeks started fluttering. "Zip.not now.. " I said. As she looked at me with those cute innocent puppy eyes. You couldnt resist and you can't just say no to that cute face of hers.

You finnally sigh in your defeat as you rubbed her head with you hand. She starts purring onto your touch... You never knew zip is somehow touch-starved. "Zip your being cringe-" Edward said who is literally right next beside you. "Shut up this is why you got rejected by your crush since kindergarten!" Zip said. "hey I have NO CRUSHES. do you want me to CRUSH your FACE inste-" you interrupted Edward. "Shut. No time.." You sighed.. As Edward was still furious at zip.

After that... You felt 2 pair of arms grabbed your wrist. You yelped in suprise as some person or 2 started pulling you. You then opened your eyes wide.. You then saw 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧. They have devilish smirks across their face. Alice haved that creepy smirk again. Damn are they going to KILL YOU?

"Wh-what the,.?!" You said in shocked.. They din't care if your shocked or not. You find yourself in Alice's room ! You then started backing away. Nervously sweating. As alice blocked your way behind you.. ((Damn mommy-)) you then back away from her but Oliver now blocked your way. Damn your stuck between the two. What are you gonna do now.? They look like they are gonna eat you aive or kill you..

You closed your eyes because you felt them being puffy and tired.. As you then closed your eyes. You felt some breath breathing in your neck. As you felt.. Oliver was pressing he's lips to yours.. You gulped.. As the coldness and he's warmth are shivering you down. . .
Oh gosh is this really happening. .. As he pulled away (an little) as 2 strings of saliva is still both of you guys mouth..
He's grip tightens around your waist -

𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚-𝙤𝙪𝙩?! What's next S3X?!

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════
𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ~

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝙸 𝟷69%, 𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 ??%, 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝟷𝟷𝟷%, 𝚣𝚒𝚙 ??%, 𝙴𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝟿𝟿%

ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ.. ʟɪᴍᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
》》》》》◆《《《《《

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 1002
➥ 𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀𝘿 ; 𝘼𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙇 21,,2024

(( 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 🙃.. But who's the next target. • w • ))