✦ 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 ✧

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

- you looked right as miss. Sasha was smiling at you. You couldn't bare the feeling. That Your gonna die at this state now. "Uhm.. Thanks for the compliment. But I UH-" you tried to explain. But no words came right out of your mouth.

- "hmm?" She raised an eyebrow. "I GOTTA GO CYA!" You waved at the art teacher before running off as you saw the math teacher getting closer. Miss circle jumped onto you. But you avoided in time. "THIS IS WHY MISTER DEMI IS BETTER THAN YOU EVEN THE OREOS---" you insulted.

- miss. Circle let's out an offended gasp. As she clenched her teeth before running after you. You were now cornered. Oh great your gonna die again. "WHY DOES EVERYTHING HATE ME?!" You shouted as you kicked the wall you turned around just to see miss circle. "Oh nO-"

- you closed your eyes as she raised her compass. As you prepared for the worst.

- "stop." Miss. Bloomie holder miss. Circle's compass as you opened your eyes. She holded the compass tight. As she threw miss. Circle's compass away. Making the math teacher leave in shock. "What the fuck are you doing?! Teaming an pathethic girl?!" Miss circle hissed.

- miss. Bloomie dint answer anything else. As she picked you up in a piggy back style. Making you flinch. As she glared at miss circle. Making her flinch in surprise as miss. Bloomie left carrying you.

- you were placed in one of the hallways. "Are you okay?" She asked I'm an concerned tone. "I guess. This day was kinda crazy.. "
(( first you make out with the music teacher, second you were threesome with an soap eating sharp penciled bully and an feared cannibal spider tentacle hentai. And third the Apple Basil ripp off mauled with no brain femboy kissed you. And now your chased by the pine tree.))

- (( MY WRITING SUCKS SO MUCH MONTHS AGO OH MY. SO MANY DRAMA)) "well. Be careful around miss. Circle. For now.. I still have many things to do. Farewell kiddo. " she headpatted you. Before walking off. That was an weird start.

- "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG TODAY-" you kicked the wall. You just wanted an normal day but nah. You literally have the weirdest school in ever existence.

- Edward kicked the hell out of oliver. Making the soap eater groan. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He growled. "WHAT THE FUCK OLIVER?! YOU LITERALLY HAVE AN GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!" He glared at him.

- "pfft. So what? Your just being pathethic right now. Your just jealous you couldn't even protect Y/N properly. " oliver laughed. "SAYS THE ONE WHO STABBED Y/N!" Edward shouted. As oliver glared back at him.

- "that was an accident!" He growled. "Accident my ass. Y/N COULDN'T HAVE DIED!" Edward rolled hes eyes. As oliver grabbed hes neck tightening the grip. Making Edward choke a bit.
"OH IL SHOW YOU HOW IT'S DONE YOU BITCH!" He threw him at the desk.

- Edward's nose started bleeding. But he dint care one bit. And he doesn't care if he's fighting hes best friend over the years. "YOU SHIT!" He threw the desk at oliver. Which oliver avoided just in time. "THAT'S ALL YOU GOT HEDGOG?!" Oliver growled.

- "LET'S SEE WHAT YOUR REALLY MADE OF SOAP BOY!" Edward clenched hes fists. As the two started to fight. But this is not an easy one. Both of them were very skilled at the combat.

- "THEY'RE MINE YOU BITCH!" Oliver punched Edward. Which Edward avoided to. "IN YOUR DREAMS!!" Edward kicked him away. Making Oliver coughed a bit.

- "I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE Y/N FALL INLOVE WITH YOU!" Oliver pounced onto him and tried to hit Edward with hes pencil arm. "OH. BET!" Edward wrapped hes tail around Oliver's legs and threw him away.

- as oliver dint waste an second to stand up. He threw an book at Edward. As he got hit by one. "OW!" Edward yelped but he threw an book back at oliver. Which oliver avoided. "THIS IS WHY ALICE DON'T WANNA MAKE OUT WITH YOU!" Edward punched him. Oliver snarled.

- "AND THIS IS WHY ZIP DINT ACCEPT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Oliver kicked "THAT'S BEFORE FOR NOW! EVERYTHING IS CHANGED UP! ITS NOT LIKE EVERYTHING ALWAYS STAYS!" Edward punched him again

- "YOU HAVE NO SELF CONTROL THAT'S WHAT IT IS!" Oliver grabbed hes hair. causing Edward to yelp. "ATLEAST I DON'T EAT SOAP!" Edward also pulled hes hair.

- "ATLEAST I DINT LEFT MY PARENTS OVER SOMETHING SO STUPIDLY SMALL!" Oliver kicked him. "YOU ALSO DID THE SAME!" Edward smacked him. "OH IM SORRY BUT IM QUITE THE OPPOSITE. OF COURSE NOT. " Oliver growled.
"OH YEAH. THEY LEFT YOU INSTEAD!" Edward called out. As Oliver's eye twitched in anger.

"Are they going to stop any minute?-" Robby nudged kevin. "I don't know. But I hope not. I'm enjoying this shit. " Kevin giggled as the two watched the 'best friends' fought over and calling each other out.

- "zip for the love of-" you sighed as you dint understand how you get in to this situation you dork. (( no I dint mean it seriously Ily 😔)) you were now sitting at zip's lap. As her hands carreaed your waist. And her face being buried onto the crook of your neck.

- "do you even know when to stop?" You asked. "No~" zip chuckles as she still held you close to her arms. Making you roll your eyes and finally gave in to the dinosaur pirate femboy touch

- you felt her plant kisses on your neck. Making you flinch a bit. "Zip I swear! Not this time!" You tried to pull away. "Awh. Your no fun~" she planted one kiss on your forehead. Making your cheeks reddened up a bit.

- "god your very weird.. " you mumbled on your breath, "WEIRDLY. Obsessed~" she corrected. As now.. "Zip what are you doi-"

(( REAL SMUT NEXT CHAPTER BBGS!!! 🥰✋ I guess. ))

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ~

𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶𝟼%, 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝟷𝟸𝟻%, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜. 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎 ??%, 𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝟷𝟶𝟸%, 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜. 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊??% 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚎??% 𝚣𝚒𝚙 𝟷𝟺𝟶%
𝙴𝚍𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝟿𝟿%

➢ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 1008
➢𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀𝘿 ; 8-25-2024