Don't know chapter 3

Next morning
She woke up flinched,by the continuous knock or you can say banging at the door. 

"There must be staff" she said while heading up towards door.she opened the door and shockingly invited the person while cursing herself under breadth to not tell the person about her arrival..

Y/n pov:-
How can I forget to tell her.about my arrival.now I have to ready for her 1 hour long lecture.

Jungbi:- Oh you headache!!you are here and you dont even had inform me.what if your brother didn't told me.That you forget your fav.top.!!and what is this you stay in hotel!!can I ask you why??(she asked dramatically)

Y/n:- Oh please not again!!(I said with frustration) I am not a kid now.he said my top was left and here you dont have any work and here you are..(she said this hurtful words angry expressions ) (but deep down she knows it..)

Jungbi was still there after her this statement.because she knew that the words y/n said was not from heart they are from her tired mind.

Jungbi:- ook ok!ms panda..cool down.

Yn looked at her with disbelief and roll her eyes but smile internally.

Jungbi:-Oh hello!what you think,I leave you this much soon,no way even I would say never.
You are my headache just mine.so dont.........

She stop her words as she hear herself...

To be continued