Dont know chapter 8

Jungbi-woah!!(excitement +shocking) you..you just rocked and she was shocked,but tell me one thing,

From where you got these savage humour?huh?
Plus attitude also!!(amazingly)

No doubt from aunty.
She stated with confident.

Yn-when you know everything,then why the duck you Are asking.(frustrated)

Jungbi-what happened suddenly? Okay cool! Wait I will get Your favourites to munch.
(Excitedly)

Then will go to park there you tell me what is bothering you! !(confidently)

Hn -(smiled)sorry,I am just trying to get what is happening to me,but you cant bored of all this everyday..??(wondered)

Jungbi-shut up!(ignoring all this and divert her mind!!)

Now,lets go to park,and tell briefly. .

Yn pov
She smiled by realising that she got gem in stones.

Jungbi pov
Also smiled you are the best and You bare not allowed to cry..

In park

Yn-i Dont know,but I am trying to figure out soon and then will talk about okay!

Now,please leave this topic for god sake!!(forced smile)

Jungbi-okay!we'll but for now without figure out,without thinking twice about words
Say !!

Yn silence..
Jungbi silence..

Jungbi pov .
Okay nevermind.I am also there when you chose silence over anything.

Because yn,she was there when Jungbi didn't had friends, she was only one who ignore her group to be available for her.

Yet they yn dont give her tag of bestie where jungbi already  given to her.

Jungbi knows who has That tag and she also want that,they stay together.

No one pov.
They both attend their left classes and soon they move out from place..

To be continue..