Don't know chapter 5

Next day:-
Today y/n's group is present as they shared everybody's yesterday's routine.

Also y/n shared, yesterday's class scheduled.Suddenly her gaze fell on someone in her class sitting alone seeking outside the window.

Y/n pov:-
We shared our gossips,routines as today our group is all present.Actually yesterday was our leave but unfortunately I forget it,and stucked  in between of fake but still friendly bunch of people.

Suddenly I saw Jungbi seeking outside the window.All bencher was mess with books as she sits alone.I excused them,and went towards Jungbi tapped on her shoulder..i guess two or three times.

Jungbi:-oh..ommo yes?
            (Come back to senses)
Oh I am really sorry I didn't recognise You!

Y/n:-how you?when your focus is not here,but in parallel universe (sarcastically)

Jungbi: -no its not...(cut off by y/n).
Y/n:-it is!!.

Jungbi:-uhh!!leave it! Tell me you want something?you came to me suddenly?

Y/n:-no I came because you sit alone I thought..come sit with us!!

Jungbi:-no I am totally fine.here I dont wanna come.

Y/n:-okay!as you wish.but if you wanna you can any time.

  Then I came back to my bench.and the half day went well like this.

During break:-
Everyone busy in chit-chatting.
But Jungbi? No she was not.

Y/n noticed that and went straight to Jungbi as y/n group members was so understanding,so they never interrupt in anything like where are You going or why are you talking to her?or did you tell someone our secret or whatever!!

And they did lunch as Jungbi questioned her about her sudden arrival..
Y/n simply said that.

See,I saw you alone..and from my sight I dont want anyone to be alone.

With little convo.break came to end and y/n back to her seat.

Like this y/n and Jungbi little convo.were normal now.

Now they are friends.

They do chit-chat daily.

Also one another random day:

Heavy rainfall took place after y/n's arrival as her friends came after her you can say a bit late!!
And as expected they didn't came.

Y/n was a bit bored in her very first period.
Uhh!god please pickup these bore and unusefull stuff from earth...(frustrated)

To be continue. .