Dont know chapter 7

Flashback end...
At college
   Jungbi:-Here we are!!
(Yn came out from her thoughts and headup in uni.with jungbi)

Y/n pov
I was thinking
WhT if my book doesn't published well,
What if my money go drif..
What if.....
    My thoughts cutting off by jungbi...here we are!!
And I flinched a little but excitedly went out the car thinking her thoughts when I got bumped into someone..I apologise immediately more like a whisper.,but that girl didn't even bother herself to apologize but gave me a death glare.I looked at her with same.
As I dont learn to fear too.

A/n pov:-she was young by age and mature by experience.she accepted everything good or bad incidents in her past and handled it very nicely.

She tried to act cold and mature in which she failed at that time but now she is......

They walked in..
As every place has two category of people one who is poor by heart and other who are reach by heaven heart.

Yes ofc,here we are talking about abusive students and real students.They are going to took their second class of day,as they were late because of mornings meetup.

They entered the class and  some students give a stare because of two reasons.""as they are new and ofc late""..
And some students give them idgaf look and continue their work.

Although they  found our se age  and settle down.soon professor saw the opportunity to introduce new students.

Proffessor:-attention students!!
Today onwards we have two new students y/n and jungbi, now I would like to invite them to introduce themselves...

Everyone looked at them some with stare of judging,some with hope of making new friends.

They walked towards centre of class,by nature jungbi was anywhere y/n isquite neutral.

But here they both didn't want to spit it out,although y/n first took the charge of intro to prevent her friend's nervous state.

Y/n pov

It was very awkward whether I didn't do any thing awkward but still....the gaze which follow us whole path of 30cm is quite long.

I took the First opportunity to prevent further nervousness from jungbi.

Good morning everyone I am yn lee yn I am from busan.I came here for further studies
Thank you.

I start walking towards my seat as jungbi was now ready to introduce herself.

Suddenly I stopped after having a sound and yes "this was the same girl whom I bumped in morning"

Girl:-may we know your weakness (smirked)And strengths as well.

Yn:-no not interested I believe this should me confidential you know.(smirked back)

And with that bell rang and jungbi was so happy as her intro was skipped and by watching quite savage drama.

To be continue. ...