Dont know chapter-6

Till now y/n was hella frustrated,but she was not alone in this situation whole class experience same,but she noticed Jungbi!!she went to her,as she noticed her presence she gesture her to sit.

After a while,they start taking

Y/n:-so Jungbi!from a time ago I wanna ask you something.....
Jungbi:-yes!(act like they are so focused in class)
Y/No:-dont you have any friend you always sits alone in this fishmarket type classroom.
Jungbi:-no,its not like that,I had!!but they Betrayed..
Y/n:-betrayed?how?like why?like...I am sorry...I didn't mean that...(I said covering my curiosity)can you please tell me if you want.
Jungbi: -yes,but you tell me that you dont get bored..(she said mockingly covering her fake smile)
Y/n:-do I look like one??
Jungbi - no,not at all..(as sure tone)

She started that how her friends used her to take notes,gossips and later when they were in a arguement,they stated that they never meant her to their friend.

Jungbi was very sensitive before our meeting.so yes she thought that she is responsible for all this.

And this how I am free from my fake friendship..!!!( a tear is escaped from her eye)

I got panicked a little but some how I concoled her...that was a day..

When she shared every little.convo with me..some students get jealous about that ofc Becoz ofher previous hone

But now she doesn't care!! For real..
My group is totally okay with that..but my bestie is not comfortable....

To be continue. ..