26. One Night (M)

Trigger Warning: Some of you may not like the kind of sexual relationship between the main characters. So, if you are above 18 know this that it is a mature story and will have content which may make some of you uncomfortable.

The characters are 19 and are legal adults so they can have sexual relationships if they desire so.
It is CONSENTED Sex!

Also I have taken writing liberty and 19 is legal in this universe to drink. (Also many 19 years do drink in real life. It is allowed to buy drinks if you are 18. Just so you all know and you can drink in private. Drinking in public is not allowed. Before some of you come at my throat... This is private graduation party mentioned in a seven star hotel. And is being held at a private hall.)

Anyone uncomfortable with any of the things I have mentioned. Please don't read any further.

 Please don't read any further

I am at the graduation party.

I didn't want to come.
Well I thought I didn't want to.

But...

"You live life once. Don't miss out on anything. You never know what will happen in the future. We should live in the present make the most of it. And never regret what we missed out. It will be fun. Maybe you will enjoy the party even."

Kept ringing in every single cell in my body. It was apparent that Ishaan had a point. But the real reason I was attending the party is due to my brothers. It seems like everything I do... they are the cause and the only driving reason.

The words Ishaan said were so similar to what Atharva Bhai would say if he were here and everything was ok. And that made me want to listen to them blindly.

But the most pressing factor or the sole reason I am standing here at this party is of course Aarav Roy.

He had made it his life's agenda recently that he will ensure I will be back to who I was one year ago.
Which is extremely hard.

People change.

I know for a fact that I have drastically changed.

There was a time when I looked in the mirror and felt pretty, beautiful and self worthy.

But now I look into the mirror and all I can see is the reflections of my paled lifeless skin with trembling fingers and tiny almost unnoticeable red spots that covered the expanse of my skin after every time I puked my food out.

All I could see were my dull hair and eyes with lost vitality.

It was not that I felt physically unattractive.
I felt both physically and mentally unattractive.

I felt vulnerable.
Doubtful.

And as much as I know that beauty lies within and that it is the persons mind and soul that should stay beautiful. There is something about yourself.