38. Let Go (M)

Trigger warning: Dominance, Degrading Sex. Kink

Amara's Pov.

I stood there, a swirl of emotions consuming me. This wasn't me. Making Abhimanyu masturbate for me. Making him do something he never liked was not me.

And I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't absolutely livid after my meeting with Amit Acharya, Abhimanyu's father.

It felt wrong, using this moment to vent my frustrations, but the thought of Abhimanyu becoming a mirror image of his father's heinous personality gnawed at me.

The realization that Abhi was oblivious to his own transformation infuriated me.

I realized that I had never known Abhimanyu truly. He was a coward. He couldn't love me completely no matter how hard he tried because he was afraid of turning into his father. Yet, that was exactly the thing that turned him more into his father. He wanted to act differently. But by denying his true feelings he was ultimately capturing his father's worst personality.

.

.

Any possibility of forgiveness had evaporated after that dreadful meeting with his shitty father, and forgetting was out of the question.

.

"Look at me," I commanded, my voice a felt dominant and emotionless. "I want to see your eyes when you cum."

When he forced those chestnut brown eyes open locking onto mine. I felt the beauty of this man all over again. I felt my anger waver.

I fell in love with his eyes first and then his words. Always.

And looking into his chest nut brown eyes made my heart clench so vehemently that I felt like I was dying.

The intensity of pleasure in his gaze, mingled with love and need, sent a wave of arousal surging through me. His eyes, so deep and expressive, always seemed to speak more than his words. They held a beauty that was almost otherworldly, capturing my soul and making me feel every bit of my love for him.

I had many weaknesses.
And I believed my love for him was my strength.

But I was wrong.
My weakness was the love that never seemed to leave me the moment I looked into his eyes. The eyes that never lied no matter how much Abhimanyu masked them with his silence.

With a choked cry, he came, his body convulsing against mine with his release. As his forehead leaned on my shoulder. I didn't move from my spot. Trying to calm the arousal that was now coursing through my veins.

But the sight of his pleasure was overwhelming, magnified by his presence and his eyes on me.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, he collapsed to his knees, panting heavily.

I tried to look down at him, with an expressionless face.

"Get dressed and leave," I ordered with every bit of control I had within myself.

Abhimanyu's breath was ragged, but he didn't move to comply. Instead, he looked up at me, his eyes filled with love...need?

Desperation?

"I can't leave," he said, his voice hoarse. "Not when I can feel your arousal so clearly."

Before I could protest, he leaned forward, his hands sliding up my thighs, his fingers brushing the waistband of my full-length wide-legged pants. I felt a shiver run through my body. I threw my head back as I felt his touch on me. It felt like fucking addiction.