S.1, Ep.10: Sacrificial Journey: Heading North

As Nova opened the door, the group was welcomed by something that escalated into a war. Arrows and bullets flying everywhere and people screaming and shouting at each other.
Nova went outside followed by Luna, Ace and Izzy. They went around the corner into an alley as they stopped to make a plan.
"Alright. Where to go now?" Nova asked Ace and Izzy.
Izzy looked around. "We need to leave the town trough the northern side." She said as she pointed north.
"Why north?" Luna asked her questionable.
"I have a plan. Trust me." Izzy responded without looking at her.
"North it is then. Let's go." Ace said as he readied his orb. Nova nodded and followed.

The group exited the alley as she got attacked by the forrest tribe. Arrows fly in their direction as the group took cover.
"Wow!" Luna said as she almost got hit by one.
"No time to be surprised." Ace said as he sends his orb out the the tribe. Nova and Izzy followed his lead and opened fire.
Luna got herself back up and grabbed her new found bow. She aimed at one of the tribe members and shot him. "Argh." The guy grunted as he dropped to the ground.
Izzy took a sprint forward and took cover. She got noticed by some members as they were ready to shoot. Ace his orb flew by and hit two other members of the tribe. The electric vibe was felt by Izzy as she looked at Ace and gave him a thumbs up.
Nova shot at the enemies as well and took out a couple of them. After the fight Ace slowly stood up. His wound still hurts as he looked around. "Everyone alright?" Ace said as he searched for the others.
Nova and Luna came back up. "Only a few scratches that's all." Luna said as she check her arm. "Where is Izzy?" Nova asked Ace.
Ace looked around. "Izzy?" He said loud as he tried to see though the sandy mist.
"Here..." A voice came from behind cover and a hand came up from behind. Izzy was hit by an arrow and she was bleeding bad.
"Fuck fuck fuck." Ace said as he rushed towards her. "Dammit. I need some help here!" He shouted to Luna and Nova. The girls ran towards Ace as they saw how bad the situation was. "We need an doctor quick!" Luna said as she looked around.
"This is a warzone Luna. There is no doctor here." Nova said as she pulled her back down.
"What now?" Luna said as she looked at Izzy.
"We need... to go north.. Ace, help me up." She slowly said as she held out her hand to Ace.
Ace grabbed her hand and carefully pulled her back up. "Let me help you. Nova grab the rifle." He said as he looked at Nova and pointed at the rifle. Nova nodded and grabbed it. They continued walking north.

Once outside Izzy stopped them.
"Here." She said with a low voice.
Ace put her down on the ground. "Fuck Izzy. You lost a lot of blood." He looked at the blood trail leading to Izzy.
"Take this." She said to Ace, ignoring his worried look. She held out an Knife and a piece of paper.
"What is this?" He asked her confused.
"The paper shows you where you can find a mage. Perhaps..." She grunted as she was in severe pain. "Fuck.. Perhaps he can tell you more about your curse. The knife... So you wont forget me." A tear went down her cheek as she fell on her back.
"Izzy!" Ace shouted as he dropped down to her. "Please. Don't make me lose another friend." His voice was soft and shaking at the same time, like he was trying to hold his tears.
"We came a long way together traveler. But here split our ways. Go now. Head north." Izzy said as she closes her eyes. "Goodbye Ace.."
"Izzy?" Ace asked slowly as he got no response.
He slowly stood up and looked at the knife.
"Ace?" Luna said cautious as she looked at him.
Nova walked up to Ace and put her hand on his shoulder. "North?" She asked him in an calming tone.
Ace nodded, turned around and started walking.