CH 2 PAGE 20

(boutta start calling these Sabi's Yap Fests 💔😞 one more page to go until I end this book😋 anyways, more Wesker content because I don't know if I should make a re5 CH therefore no Wesker😣)

"Bro?" You mumbled, lips dry as you licked your lips over them, staring at the back of Wesker's head- vision slightly blurred.

The man stopped what he was doing, eyes flickering over to you before rolling them.

"C'mere gimme a smooch." You sounded drunk and quite frankly you looked it to.

No, not drunk, a diseased rat was easier to put it. Filthy covering you from head to toe, the knife that had pierced your chest having made a hole in the clothing material.

Wesker didn't respond to your advances, ignoring you entirely in favour of doing a little bit more stalking. His attention was snapped towards you– after hearing a click and a flash.

He snapped his head towards you, brows furrowed. "What are you doing." He sounded done, as I'd he didn't have the time for you though he still seemed intrigued.

The old fashion camera held in your hands as you gulped down the thickness of your saliva. "Me? Nothin' ha, I'm not doing anything." You looked around, stuffing the camera down your pants in an attempt to hide it. "So, no kiss?"

Off you go, being punch into oblivion! Your gonna get a protective order put on you someday or another

Never mind you were back, and latching onto his leg like a leech.

"PLEAAASSEEE." Begging like a whore😡

"Oh shit that's good material where'd you get it from?" Stopping with the whining you looked at his cladded thigh, feeling at the soft of his pants, rubbing your cheek on it before pulling away then sniffing it. "Shi, what Cologne do you use? Lemme get a taste."

He stared down at you in disgust as you licked at the pants, smacking your lips together.

"Is that encre noire?" You asked curiously, smacking your lips together even more.

Wesker looked mildly- no he didn't I don't know why I'm tryna pull that fanfic ooc bullshit😞 he only gave you another disgusted look, trying to shake you off of his leg.

"Gotta get me another taste hold still Pookie." You held his leg tight licking at his pants again and smacking your lips together. "Yeah that's encre noire no mistaking that." And with that Wesker flung you off, up, up and away you go!

!SABI'S YAP FESTS!
(I seriously wanna animat my whole ass RE fanfics with the silly lil readers and just put em.on YouTube for funsies but ion know how to draw Leon's stupid fucking hairstyle😡 gotta go bald I guess😞

Though I would find it a fun lil project I can work on, plus more content wish is a plus, ion know if I should do it though😣 gonna be a bunch of stick figures running around n shit😋 (ion know how to draw well)

And ending it on this note, non edited and small page preparing for the big one🗣️)