Chapter 12 Amanda

Three days went by and Lucien and Gabriel had kept their promise, only coming to the homestead to work, then leaving again in the evening.
Amanda had stood at the window each day, watching them. They were both fucking gorgeous and, knowing what was beneath their clothes, she watched their muscles pull and strain as they lifted and carried.
The thing she began to realise was she wanted them both. Would that even be possible? There were tales of omegas that had more than one Alpha, especially here in the North. She found herself looking forward to their arrival each morning so she could watch them and imagine what it would be like to have them both. Not one at a time, no her greedy little omega wanted them both at the same time.
Lucien and Gabe were both such strong Alphas she didn't think they would go for that. As for living here, in her short time at the homestead, she had kind of grown accustomed to it. She could see herself staying here, tending to the livestock. Making the homestead a better home.
A sudden cramp in the abdomen caused her to buckle. Shit! It can't be can it? Another fucking heat?
She took deep breaths in through her nose and breathed out through her mouth, the pain went as fast as it came and she relaxed. Everyone had the odd pain that came and went didn't they. She watched Gabe as he lifted a large hay bail and threw it to the cows, they were long horns, accustomed to this weather. Goddess he was a fine specimen. She caught sight of Lucien, chopping some wood, she wasn't going to lie, her mouth watered at the strength he possessed. Stop it! She chastised herself, she needed to choose, and she was sure she was choosing Gabe because he hadn't kidnapped her. But how powerful must have the pull been for Lucien to do that. Arggh this is what she did all day, go backwards and forwards between the two.
Another cramp hit her and she noticed she felt a little woozy too. Shit! Another heat was definitely on its way. Who would she choose to see her through it? Both!
Her omega needed to shut the fuck up. They would never let that happen.
Another cramp. Shit this one was coming on quickly, her temperature was already rising.
She needed to make a decision who to call.
And then she remembered who the fuck she was. Here she was worrying about the Alphas when she was a fucking omega. She would call them both, if they didn't like then it was their hard luck.
She went to the door and called them both in.
She knew the moment they walked in the door they smelt her. Both their eyes flashed, their Alpha's just beneath the surface.
"I have made a decision." She said as the two Alphas waited on bated breath.
"I am going in to my heat, and I am going to need a lot of fucking."
The Alphas glanced at each other quickly then returned their eyes to her.
"You can both join me." She paused before she finished the sentence. " but mark my words, I only want to see in that bedroom, Alphas that are happy to share. If you don't feel like you can do it then you can get lost, if it only ends up being two of us in there, because one of you can't then so be it, if it only ends up being me, then so be it."
She turned and walked to the bedroom.
Disappearing behind the door jam.
She peaked on them through the crack in the door, both stood stationary. She kinda expected them to take some time to decide, so she wasn't disappointed that they both hadn't run in full pelt.
Gabriel was the first to speak, "I don't wanna loose her Luke. She is mine I know it."
After a few moments Luke replied, "I don't want to loose her either, because I know she is mine."
"Then," said Gabriel, "are we ready to say she is ours? Because think I am."
"No petty jealousy or shit?" Luke asked.
Gabe nodded.
Excitement buzzed through her veins, she moved to the bed and took off her clothes, rubbing herself gently to appease the ache of heat that was starting in her core. Gabriel entered first, and when he saw her he whipped off his t-shirt and headed towards the bed, undoing his belt as he did so.
Luke followed and stood by the door, obviously unsure of what to do. Gabe climbed onto the bed his eyes locked on his target, and said, "Fuck that's one pretty pussy, I didn't get to taste it last night, so don't mind if I do."
She opened her legs in invitation, and he took no time in accepting. Running his nose up her inner thigh, when he got to her pussy he took a large inhale, "Fuck!" He groaned. Using one hand to spread her lips apart he dipped the middle finger of the other in. She moaned loudly, hoping it would encourage Luke who still stood at the door. Meanwhile Gabriel started to suck her clit, hard into his mouth and she couldn't help but moan again.
"Luke," she panted, "I want to suck you."
As if that was his queue, he followed in Gabriel's footsteps by just removing his shirt and came to kneel up on the bed, near her head. She fumbled with his pants trying to free him but finding it difficult, he smiled down at her and helped her with her task, undoing his zip and popping his cock out. "Fuck yes." She groaned as she saw it was fully hard. He may have shy to join but he was enjoying what he saw, that's for sure.
"Get them off," she told him and he obeyed, she was finding it hard to concentrate as Gabriel had now entered three fingers and was pumping them hard while sucking her clit, she was pushing her clit hard against his face. Writhing to his rhythm.
"Come kneel above me." She ordered Luke tapping the bed above her head, and he did.
Lifting her head she sucked one of his balls into her mouth and he let out a loud, "Fuuuuck."
She felt Gabriel lift his head to see had what made his friend swear.
"Fuck that's hot." He groaned before returning to her clit.
"Feed it to me baby." She said to Luke who dutifully obliged, leaning forward he fed his cock down her throat, just as Gabriel pinched her clit hard and she had to moan around Luke's cock, making Luke swear again.
"Fuck if he is inside you that's where I wanna be." Gabriel said standing and freeing himself of his trousers. He climbed back on the bed so he was knelt between her legs, lifting them, he smacked her arse making her squeal with a cock in her mouth.
"Flip over." He ordered, and she released Luke's cock from her mouth and span so she was on her hands and knees in front of him, at the perfect height for Luke to feed his cock back in her mouth.
"It's been four days princess," Gabriel said. "Don't expect gentle."
She didn't expect gentle, hell she didn't even want gentle.
She felt him parting her pussy lips from behind and line up his cock at her entrance, with a guttural groan he sunk ball deep into her, forcing a moan from her just as the force pushed her forward on to Lucien's cock.
He let out an almighty groan too.
She was stuffed bother ends with Alpha cock and she fucking loved it.
Gabriel set a slow languid pace, pulling his cock to the tip then sinking back in, each thrust she could feel his head slide in through her wet walls and hit the end of her channel.
Each thrust in pushed her onto Luke's cock, forcing it further down her throat as they set a rhythm and entered her simultaneously. It was bliss, as Gabriel quickened his pace so did Luke. There must have been communication between them because Gabriel shallowed his thrusts to keep his knot from locking them, she tried to back onto him more but he held her hips hard. Their speed grew and grew, Luke's cock so far down her throat now she thought she may pass out for lack of breath. Her contracting throat trying to expel him from her so she could inhale. The ache in her core was so strong now she needed to cum, the pain was edging outwards, wanting to span her body. She wanted to scream, and just as that thought passed through her mind Gabriel leant forward, reached round and smacked her clit. Everything happened at once, Luke pushed forward and came, sending ribbons of cum down her throat, Gabriel groaned as he came in her pussy painting the walls with his hot seed, and she came her ache exploding into a million pieces, shooting outwards through every inch of her causing her to spasm hard, grasping Gabriel's cock with her inner muscles.
Everything seemed to take for ever, she couldn't breathe, she couldn't move, her body went limp, hung between two cocks like a spit roasted animal.
They all fell to the bed together, heaving for breath or panting hard.
"I could get fucking used to this." Gabriel panted.
Another cramp took her stomach, this sex was all well and good but she needed a knot and she needed it fast. Gabriel pulled her on top of him so she was straddling. He pulled her face down to his and kissed her, the kiss was passionate and desperate. "Fuck I missed you princess," he said, Luke had come up behind her and pulled her so she was sitting on Gabriel leaning back on Luke, turning her face towards him he smiled and then kissed her too, his kiss was full of longing and deep. When she came up for air their eyes locked and his eyes shone an aqua green, yes she thought, yessss.
Gabriel's hands were crawling up her body, he sat up locking his lips on to her tit and sucking it in hard, Lucien continued the kisses, kisses that were leaving her breathless.
She felt Gabriel harden beneath her as she slid her pussy along his cock below her.
"Lift her Luke," Gabriel instructed his friend, who took no time in following the instruction. Hooking his arms under her armpits he lifted her from Gabriel's stomach, Gabriel notched himself at her entrance and with the simple command, "Down." Luke drove her down onto Gabriel's cock as Gabriel thrusted upwards.
Air flew from her lungs, and a scream left her lips, Gabriel's cock was long, and was hitting her hard deep inside. "Again" again and again they repeated the move, she couldn't get air into her lungs as it was knocked out before it could reach them, the ache in her core began to build along side the pain of the violent thrusts, then Luke released her arms and grabbed her bouncing tits gripping them hard from above he pulled them the opposite way to Gabriel's thrust causing sharp flashes of agony to head to her core, always building on what had come before.
"Get in before I knot." Gabriel cried, and she had no idea what he meant till he pulled her forward holding her flush against his body. The change of position felt he was going deeper, yet she was sure there could be no deeper. She felt Lucien shift behind them. And Gabriel freeze below her. She felt Lucien's cock at her back entrance.
"No, no, you both won't fit. No no." She begged.
"You wanted us both princess, both is what your gonna get,"Gabriel said with a playful laugh.
Then she froze too, Lucien began to push in, oh goddess oh goddess, his head alone was stretching her beyond measure.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." She just kept repeating as his head popped in. She had taken Lucien's cock in her arse before, but with Gabriel as well? It defied physics.
Once his head was in it should have been plain sailing, but Gabriel was taking up a hell of a lot of room and the fit was so fucking tight.
"Oh fuck that's tight." Gabriel moaned below her.
"You're telling me," Lucien groaned.
She on the other hand couldn't speak at all apart from her "oh fuck" mantra, the stretch burned so much, it felt like a fire was blazing at her core, he was only half way in when a mini orgasm swept through her making both men groan and freeze.
"Hold her tight," Lucien said in a strained voice. "I can't take it any longer."
Gabriel's grip tightened and despite this she expected Lucien to withdraw so she relaxed into the tight hold.
Lucien grabbed her shoulders, she thought for balance. But with a grunt and an agonising thrust he had driven home.
She screamed, fuck fuck fuck she was so full.
Then they began to move, holding her between them one moved out as the other moved in, and there were moments when both alphas' cocks were side by side, stretching her to the max. Her ache began to grow and grow warming her core as it coiled ready to spread, then she felt him, Gabriel, swelling, stretching her even further, she began to mewl, as the Alphas took their fill, both thrusting at a speed and depth she couldn't take, but had no choice not to.
Their breaths were getting frantic both grunting with each thrust, lost to their own rhythms now, in together out together, one in one out, the other in the other out, they were both fucking her and her, nothing but a seething mass of pain and pleasure in between. Gabriel's knot grew and grew, she heard Lucien swear behind her, as he had to push harder to enter the tighter space.
She couldn't take it any more, the sound of their bodies slapping the, merciless thrusts of the Alphas, her core coiling ever tighter, burning, aching, threatening to explode. Gabriel shouted, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck." As he lunged up, piercing her womb, sending hot liquid into her core, releasing it so it sprang free, sending waves and waves of red hot spears shooting round her body, clench after clench sent Lucien spiralling over the edge filling her from behind, as his seed coated her back passage, which sent more shards through her veins.
How long it continued she didn't know and didn't care, it was pure ecstasy. He triggered her, who triggered him, who triggered her. It was unbelievable a circle of pure bliss.
Lucien was the first to pull away as he collapsed on the bed beside them.
Gabriel's knot slowly deflated freeing them both. She collapsed on Gabriel who just star fished below her.
Neither moved for a good fifteen minutes untill Lucien pulled her from Gabriel and pulled her on to his body.
"I am sorry." He whispered.
"Huh." She said desperately trying to lift her head but not being able to.
"I am sorry for steeling you."
She looked up at him, and smiled pursing her lips for a kiss she couldn't move to get, he laughed and snuggled her in close.
The three fell asleep Gabriel spooning her, his cock nestled between her legs, and Lucien holding her front.
When she awoke in the morning, the Alphas were still asleep either side of her. Her heat had been a short one. But that no longer bothered her if she was going to have sex like that, let the goddess bring them on.
She felt really contented for the first time in her life, her life at the agency had been stressful and she hadn't realised how stressful it had all been, but here between her Alphas in a place she never expected like, she had found home.