Chapter 1- Work Problems

A/n: Something happened to this chapter and it didn't save on wattpad, so Imma have to re-write it. :(

This isn't quite as good since I'm going off of memory, anybody know how to prevent this from happening?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vox's POV~

Fuck, everything was fine until now. When that stupid radio bitch decides to show up after 7 years, he thinks he can just waltz in and take my place! Well he's wrong and I'm going to prove it one way or another! I can't even broadcast my media without his stupid radio going on air!  I rub my face in frustration. Maybe Valentino or Velvette might have a solution.

Thanks to Alastor messing with my technology, all the power's out. Another fucking lovely thing to add to my list of work. What a shitty day. I walk out of my office and make my way to the lounge.  All of my employees are running around trying to fix things and asking me questions. I push past them, why can't anyone do their fucking job?!

As I enter the lounge, I see Valentino sitting on the couch smoking his long cigarette.

"Hey Voxxy~ upset Alastor beat you twice in a row?~" Valentino snickered.

"Don't fucking call me that! That radio bitch is nothing but a problem for me and now I have even more things to do! Not that any of my employees are helpful!" I could fell my system heating up.

"Hmmmm~ maybe you could use some extra help, like a secretary to help organize things." He said exhaling the pink smoke.

God, he could be so annoying. Why did I think making a contract with him was a good idea? Whatever, he had a point. I could use some help, now with Alastor and a high demand for my tech, I can't be a self directed CEO anymore. Yes, I have the other Vees but they have their own studios to run. I sigh, a great overlord like me can't even handle my company or my competition, what a load of shit. But it was worth a shot.

"Hellooooo, earth to Voxxy~" Valentino says, waving a hand in my face, now leaning on the kitchen counter.

"What the fuck do you want?!" I swat his hand away.

"Well~ while you were standing there feeling sorry for yourself,  I was saying how I could also use some more porn actors. Since Angeldust hasn't been working as much~."  He said disapprovingly with a frown.

Just then, Velvette walks into the lounge.

"Having a meeting without me bitches?" She asked

"Voxxy and I were just discussing how we should hire more people to work for us~" Valentino said inhaling another puff.

"That's a good idea, all my models are shit." Velvette nods her head.

"By the way Vox, the power's out." She said hands on her hips

"I can fucking see that!" I snap

"Well, fix it! I can't shoot my models in the dark!" She shouts.

"Me neither~" Valentino laughs, testing my patience.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes " I guess it's settled then, we'll post job offerings."  I get up and leave, to go fix the signal's connection. Making a mental note to not make anymore contracts with other overlords.

————————————————————————

Yay! Finally finished it!
Hope you guys enjoy it and I'm so sorry about the inconvenience.

-Cocobeanreader