Chapter 4- 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧

There is a lot of cut out part . I apologize for that . I hope y'all will understand because I did this to make the situation more clear.
Thanks for giving this a shot.

.....

[All power demand sacrifice]
[And pain]

As soon as Sunghoon stepped into the company building, an unusual silence fell over him, not the uncomfortable kind, but rather a contemplative hush.

His expression softened, and his eyes glistened with a glimmer of anticipation as he gazed out of the window, lost in thought about Sunoo.

In the midst of his reverie, Jay's arrival broke the tranquility. "The documents you requested are here," Jay announced, setting the papers down on the table before Sunghoon.

Sunghoon straightened himself, his smirk playing across his lips as he perused the documents. He noted with amusement that many of Sunoo's details were incomplete.

"Hmm, he looks like a fennec but moves like a mamba," Sunghoon remarked with a sly grin, his words dripping with intrigue as he contemplated the enigma that was Sunoo.

Waking up in the morning, Sunoo noticed that the pain in his stomach had subsided, although he still felt a lingering heat throughout his body. Slowly rising from his bed, he made his way to the bathroom for a refreshing shower.

Upon emerging from the shower, Sunoo spotted Jungwon seated on the sofa in his room, engrossed in his tablet. Jungwon glanced up at Sunoo's approach.

"Feeling better now?" Jungwon inquired, concern evident in his voice.

Sunoo nodded in response. "Today's schedule is clear but you need to visit that platform in Park entertainment," Jungwon continued, "but your sister's wedding is tomorrow. Do you want me to choose clothes for you, or will you do it yourself?" Jungwon asked, noticing Sunoo's good mood.

Sunoo pondered for a moment, examining himself in the mirror. "Hmm," he murmured, considering his options.

"And you have an appointment with Dr. Sim. He wants to run some tests because he suspects you may be presenting."

The word 'presenting' caught Sunoo's attention, eliciting a knowing smile. He paused in his hair drying, a smirk playing at his lips.

"Finally," he remarked confidently, his anticipation evident. He had no doubt in his mind about the outcome; he would undoubtedly emerge as an alpha.

 He had no doubt in his mind about the outcome; he would undoubtedly emerge as an alpha