Chapter 6- 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡

[ Creation though Distraction]

"The fuck!!" Jungwon pounded the horn for the fifth time, his frustration mounting with every passing minute stuck in traffic. Glancing at his watch, he realized there was just another half hour left to deliver the medicine to Sunoo.

With an exasperated sigh, Jungwon retrieved his phone from his pocket, only to be met with the alarming sight of more than 10 missed calls from Jaeyun. When did he put his phone on silent?

Dialing Jaeyun's number, Jungwon's heart raced with apprehension as he awaited an answer. After less than a ring, Jaeyun picked up.

"Hello-"

"WHAT THE HECK WHERE YOU, JUNGWON!!" came Jaeyun's urgent voice, causing Jungwon to flinch at the sudden outburst.

Jungwon's heart raced as Jaeyun's urgent tone filled his ears, But jaeyun never lost his temper even in any critical condition he's always calm and collective.

"I'm stuck in traffic, and my phone was silent. I apologize for not checking it before," Jungwon explained hastily, his mind already racing with worry about what could have prompted Jaeyun's flurry of calls.

Jaeyun took a deep breath on the other end of the line, his voice regaining its usual calm demeanor. "Listen, Jungwon, get out of the car and go to where Sunoo is now as soon as possible. I've been trying to contact him, but his phone's switched off. You need to get there quickly."

Jungwon's heart raced as he listened to Jaeyun's urgent tone, his mind struggling to process the gravity of the situation. Without hesitation, he grabbed the medicine package and locked his car, his senses sharpened by the urgency of the call.

"Calm down, hyung, you're rambling now," Jungwon tried to soothe, though the urgency in Jaeyun's voice gnawed at him.

"There's no time to calm down! You need to get there quickly. Sunoo needs to stay away from that alpha who triggered his pheromone," Jaeyun insisted, his words driving home the severity of the situation.

Jungwon's mind raced with possibilities as he hurried through the crowded streets.

"Hyung, I need you to tell me what's going on! You're scaring me now!" Jungwon exclaimed, his voice laced with concern. As he bumped into a stranger, he quickly apologized without even glancing at the person's face.

"Sunoo," Jaeyun's voice came through the phone, and there was a brief pause before he continued, "he's presenting, and he needs to get away from any alpha as soon as possible, especially that dominant Alpha."

"Hyung, what do you mean he's presenting? What exactly is happening to Sunoo?" Jungwon's voice was urgent, his concern evident in his tone.

"His body is reacting to the presence of an alpha's pheromones, but it's not just any alpha. It's that dominant alpha, and it's causing his presenting symptoms to escalate," Jaeyun explained, trying to convey the seriousness of the situation.

"Jaeyun, but didn't you say an alpha's pheromones are good for his presenting?" Jungwon pressed for more information, his worry growing with each passing moment.

"I can't explain it all right now," Jaeyun hesitated, his voice strained with the weight of the situation.

"What the heck, Hyung! Sunoo's life is in danger because of this stupid representing, and now you're telling me this?!" Jungwon's frustration boiled over, his jaw tightened as he navigated through the traffic.

"I understand, Jungwon, but right now, Sunoo's safety is the priority. He needs to get out of there as quickly as possible," Jaeyun responded urgently.

"How am I supposed to help him if I don't know what's going on?!" Jungwon's voice was tinged with desperation as he stopped at a red light, his mind racing with worry.

"Jungwon, this isn't the time for explanations. Sunoo's life is at stake here," Jaeyun pleaded.

Struggling to maintain his composure, Jungwon felt a surge of frustration. "Sim Jaeyun, I order you to tell me what is happening to Sunoo, or I won't go there," he asserted, his voice taking on an authoritative tone for the first time.

"Fine!" Jaeyun relented, his voice wavering. "Sunoo... he's not presenting as an alpha."

"What?!" Jungwon's heart skipped a beat, his mind struggling to process the information. If Sunoo wasn't presenting as an alpha, then what was happening?

"Sunoo... he's turning into... an Omega," Jaeyun finally admitted, the weight of the revelation is heavy in his words.

The phone slipped from Jungwon's grip, clattering onto the pavement as he stood frozen in the middle of the road, the chaos of the city swirling around him. His mind reeled at the realization, his thoughts consumed by the implications of what he had just heard.

As Jungwon stood in the middle of the road, his mind consumed by the shocking revelation, the world around him seemed to fade into a blur of noise and motion. Cars rushed past him, their engines roaring as they sped along the busy street.

Lost in his thoughts, Jungwon wasn't oblivious to the chaos unfolding around him until a sudden blast of a horn shattered the silence. Startled, he jerked his head up, his heart pounding in his chest.

In that split second, Jungwon's eyes widened in alarm as he caught sight of a car hurtling toward him at breakneck speed. With his heart pounding in his chest, time seemed to slow to a crawl as he desperately scrambled to move out of harm's way. However, a wave of numbness washed over his leg, leaving him frozen in place.

'Sunoo hyung please be safe.' Jungwon thought As the car loomed closer, he closed his eyes, bracing himself for the impact.

.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter before a huge banger.

Bye bye pretties.