Chapter 8- 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫 [M]

Sunoo's whole body shook under the influence of Sunghoon's pheromones

Sunoo's whole body shook under the influence of Sunghoon's pheromones. He felt his strength ebbing away, every part of him betraying his willpower.

"Angel..." the Alpha's voice was a seductive murmur. Sunoo looked up, seeing a fiery devotion in his eyes. Sunghoon took his hand, kissing it lightly. The scent of ripe raspberries filled the room, tempting Sunghoon to take a bite of the forbidden fruit.

"Give in. Give yourself to your Alpha."

The Omega felt tears welling up, the helplessness and misery overwhelming him. "Leave me-" he couldn't finish the sentence, the burning sensation flared in his stomach, the need for Sunghoon's pheromones intensifying every passing second.

With a final surge of resistance, he pushed Sunghoon, causing himself to fall back on the floor, he fisted his hand staring down, he knew it he looked his protest will falter and he won't be able to stop the Alpha.

"Leave me alone, you son of a bitch." the Omega said, vulnerable and unprotected.

Sunghoon swiftly regained his footing, crouching down to Sunoo's level. He grabbed the Omega by his hair, pulling him close. "The feistier you are, the harder my dick gets." he taunted.

"Look at you." he continued, his tone dripping with mockery. "How could you think you are an Alpha when there's everything that scream about you that you are an Omega."

"You think an Alpha looks this tempting?"

His hands roamed over Omega's supple body, his touch making Sunoo shiver. "These hips...ugh! So small."

Sunoo's eyes burned with venom. His weak hand clenched Sunghoon's shirt, pulling him closer. "You make me sick."

Sunghoon laughed in a dark and mocking sound as if telling the Omega, he doesn't care, and he abruptly stopped.

"Let's play a game, love. In a few minutes, you'll beg for me."

Sunghoon's eyes darkened with lust, while taking in the sight before him. He could barely contain his thirst as he looked at the Omega in heat, those cheeks and lips, so tempting and ready to be ravished under him.

He let go of Omega's hair, his gaze swooping down at the supple small frame of the Omega. How much he wants to see the omega beg and cry, to see how much he wants his cock.

"Let's see how long you can last, angel." he murmured, stepping back just to get closer to claim what was his.

Sunghoon released his grip, Sunoo's frame engulfed in an intense heat. It was unlike anything he had ever felt, a fire that consumed him from within. His mind fogged, and the only thought that remained was of Sunghoon, the Alpha infront of him.

The core drive need for his Alpha's touch took over, overriding any sense of pride or resistance.

The pheromones in the air is getting thicker every minute, that dominanting pheromone, he can't handle it, he is being tempted closer and closer to the Alpha he despise the most.