chapter 3: rescue operation

TIMELINE: EPISODE 5

Arriving in the midst of battle, you and titan speakerman spotted the infected camera titan. Shooting at him, the both of you diverted his attention away from the main rescue group.

Landing on the ground, you directed one of the cameramen to hurry on inside with the others. Meanwhile titan speakerman jumped onto titan cameraman's back, aiming to find the parasite, but his neck was completely empty.

Throwing the speaker titan away, titan cameraman shit a barrage of blasts at him, keeping the titan at bay. But not for long, as you began firing at him, stealing his attention away from both titan speakerman and the oncoming titan drillman.

Narrowly dodging a fatal blow from your titan, you climbed onto his neck, well titan drillman dragged his down. Looking around yourself, your search was just as effective as titan speakermans. Looking up at him, he shrugged at you.

Suddenly, titan cameraman hit the speaker titan in the knees before knocking him away, before using his jetpack to fly up, forcefully dragging titan drillman out of the ground. Luckily for you, you were able to fly away and retreat back to the drill titan before titan cameraman could get his hands on you.

The infected titan tried to retreat himself, but was swiftly put to a stop by titan drillman extending his hands and grabbing the titans leg, before flinging down to the ground.

Looking down at you, titan speakerman directed you inside. As much as you hated to admit, you weren't going to be all to useful in this fight, but you could at least help your teammates.

Flying inside, you saw a giant toilet about to blowtorch speakerwoman. Acting fast, you shot at the large toilets face, knocking off its helmet. At the same time, a speeding glitch cameraman would take out its arm's, freezing them.

Taking the free opportunity, you and camerawoman gunned down the toilet, killing it. Jumping down, you'd give the group a thumbs up, well speakerwoman would applaud her savior.

Whilst everyone else got to work, you were stuck staring up at the clock titan. That same guilt you felt when showing the leader about what happened washing back once more, but now you were here to help save and repair him.

Before any real work could be done done, a large black smoke formed above you. Rising out if the smoke was the large magnet toilet, it's shadow looming over the lot of you.

You were about to fly up and confront the large toilet, but titan speakerman beat you to the punch, shooting him in the back. Cocking his weapons, the titan was ready to fire once more, only for the magnet toilet to rip them off his arms, leaving the titan without any weapons, if it weren't for the pair of Flamethrowers he had mounted on his shoulders.

As the two fought, you flew up and shot at the toilet from behind, providing an ample distraction for titan speakerman to rip the toilets helmet off and stab it in the face with his pair of knifes, killing it.

Looking down at the destroyed titan clockman, titan speakerman nodded. Climbing inside the now destroyed building, titan speakerman carried the clock titan away, meanwhile you turned your attention back to the fight between the other two titans.

Shooting his hand out, titan drillman latched it onto titan cameraman's face, before whipping it down, smashing the infected titans face into the ground.

But he swiftly recovered, pulling on the chain connecting the drill titans hand to his arms, titan cameraman dragged titan drill man into close quarters combat, hitting him in the face with his hammer, causing the titan to tumble to the ground.

But he qas far from finished. The camera titan continued his brutal assault on the drillman, hitting him in the face until his hammer broke. At which point, you would try to jump in, shooting at your own titan, hoping to buy titan drillman some time to recover, but titan cameraman swiftly delt with the nuisance, swatting you away with the remainders of his weapon.