the final battle: part 3

However, he wasn't the only one the received that signal, because inside the drilling juggernaut cameraman, you had also received drillwomen's distress signal, and if you had, then so had they.

As you got closer and closer to your main objec, you noticed that the camera strider you had sent to accompany c-pen was offline, perhaps he ran into some trouble? For now you couldn't worry about that, you had bigger fish to fry. "I'll leave the rest to you" you said, patting the chair you sat on, before pressing the eject button which if shit you outside of the camera mech and towards drillwomen's location.

Clawing itself from the depths below, camera juggernaut had accidentally come in between titan drillman, titan speakerman, and titan cameraman. It saw how titan speakerman was in the attack and waved at him to stop, alongside this, titan cameraman received a message, well urging the speaker titan to calm it down.

Gathering up together, all four titans gathered their thoughts before getting a move on, with titan cameraman flying away, titan drillman going back underground, titan speakerman flying off, and camera juggernaut preparing to bust down the massive wall leading to where titan tvman and the scientist were currently fighting.

Landing on the ground, scientist and titan tvman were in a stand off before the toilet activated all four of his lasers, all of which culminating in the titans core. However, just like with titan drillman, this only served to power up titan tvman's core, causing him to shoot out an even more powerful attacks right back at the scientist. Effortlessly overpowering him.

In the far distance, a squadron of flying toilets attacked titan tvman from a distance, only to then be taken out by one of camera juggernauts striders, as he took burst through the stone wall.

Meanwhile, titan cameraman landed at the top, immediately being swarmed by more cyborg toilets, and even one of the elite mutants. Cocking his pistol, the cyborgs attacked, clinging to titan cameraman's shoulders, as he threw one off and used his gravity gun to send another flying.

Wanting to help, titan speakerman came diving in, only for his attention to be taken by something teleporting in not to far from where he and titan drillman were currently located, so for now he'd have to deal with that. Going in for a punch, whatever was within the black fog, effortlessly parried the speaker's attack, sending him crashing to the ground.

Marching from the fog, a new titan mutant arrived, equipped with buzzsaws roaring on his shoulders. Getting ready to attack once more, titan speakerman only stopped when he noticed the ground shuffling. Knowing exactly who that was, titan speakerman roared out a war cry before charging right into the battle.

Accompanying him was titan drillman as he crashed out from the underground in a full on sprint. Roaring at each other, titan drillman and the titan mutant charged towards each other, witch titan speakerman using the drills body as a springboard to jump off off as he and the mutant did the same, ready and rearing to brawl it out.

______________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait everyone, I've just been getting my motivation back, but now I should be able to continue on with writing once again.

With the reveal of titan drillman's name, what do you think we should call the camera juggernaut?