what if

WHAT IF YOU WERE WITH TITAN SPEAKERMAN DURING THE AMUSEMENT PARK ATTACK?

Arriving at an abandoned amusement park, you and titan speakerman came across some kind of new toilet race that you dubbed the horror toilets.

Taking the low ground, titan speakerman tore through what little defense's they had, meanwhile, you would stay in the air, providing support when needed, unlike it ever truly was, but it was the thought the counted.

A flying horror toilet would actually end up tagged the speaker titan, dodging his laser's, until he was caught within the grasp of your tv blasters purple hue, leaving him open to titan speakerman.

Before he could get the chance to finish it off, another horror toilet would jump on him, causing his shit to miss and nearly hit you instead, so well titan speakerman dealt with the spider toilet, you fought the flying one, trading beam's and bombs, until you managed to catch it within all four of your TV's, killing it with the red screen.

Sharing a victorious fist bump, you were unaware of the mutant horror toilet behind you that was lining up it's shot right in you, and if it weren't for the fast reaction speed of titan speakerman, you might have taken the hit, but instead he took it for you.

Hysterically, the mutant laughed at you both, even as titan speakerman approached it, it still held an air of confidence, but that was soon out to rest by the titan, who would complete smash it's skull in before sending out a wave of sound at the corpse.

Watching the events unfold, the last reaming horror toilet simply turned back, running for its life, only to be stomped on by titan cameraman.

Giving the titan a thumbs up, titan speakerman was suddenly hit by a clock weapon, and since they were your allies, everyone knew what that meant. The scientist was here, and he wasn't alone, now being accompanied by what you guessed to be the horror toilets leader.

Ready to brawl, titan cameraman signalled for the toilets to come at him, meanwhile you landed on your titans shoulder, matching his same confidence by doing the same gesture.

Getting thrown away, titan speakerman rolled into the ground, getting back up, he shit at the rapidly approaching horror toilet. At the same time, titan cameraman hit the scientist square in his face with his hammer, well you shit a charged up orange beam at it, lighting the toilet in fire, but that didn't keep the scientist down as he shot out a vile of acid that ended up being blocked by titan cameraman's shield.

Using his flamethrowers to roast the horror toilet, it responded back smashing him over the head with its toy hammer, disorienting the titan, who only now realised that they were being cornered when titan cameraman bumped into him.

Pulling out his battle axe, titan speakerman charged at the scientist, as titan cameraman did the same to the horror toilet, you in the other hand sent out a large wave of the purple screen, stunning both the toilets long enough for the titan duo to each land a bit on their respective opponents.

Following up on the opportunity, titan speakerman shot at the scientist, then hitting it in the face once again, not taking the attacks lightly, the scientist shit back at the now blocking titan, who easily pushed past the laser thanks to some assistance by you shooting at the head of the scientists laser, causing it to briefly malfunction, long enough for titan speakerman to follow up, taking to the skies and cutting off one if the scientists weapons.

Flying over to your titan, he was currently in the air, blocking an attack by the horror whilst his shoulder gun's riddled it with bullets. Sending the toilet crashing to the ground next to titan speakerman.

Trading opponents once again, titan cameraman was taken by surprise with the scientist tackled him to the ground, preparing a burst of sound, you narrowly burnt the scientists speakers off, as titan speakerman cut them off.

As titan cameraman fought the scientist, you and titan speakerman jumped the horror toilet, him keeping it still Long enough for you to use the red screen on it, using all four of your TV's, untill the things head exploded.

Stealing titan cameraman's hammer, scientist prepared to shit a laser at to unsuspecting titan, only for his plan to be stopped by titan speakerman cutting the cannon off.

The reason behind titan cameraman not dodging being that he was to preoccupied by the horror toilet growing an entire new head, now mutilated. Lunging at the titan, he narrowly dodged the barrage of attacks, pushing it back with his shoulder gun's, giving titian speakerman the chance to throw his axe at titan cameraman, who caught it and charged at the horror toilet.

Using titan cameraman's hammer, titan speakerman hit the scientist in the face twice, well you once again shit him with a charged up orange beam, this plus titan cameraman knocking the horror toilet to the ground gave them ample time to trade weapon's. However to action also left titan cameraman open to an air horn attack by the horror toilet, stunning him long enough for it to pull a gun out, aiming it at titan cameraman's face, only for it to do nothing but shit out a bang message

Standing awkwardly well titan speakerman, you and the scientist fought in the background, it took a few seconds before the gun shot once again, this time spraying a green goo directly into titan cameraman's face, forcing him to take of his lens, however this is exactly what it wanted because now it left titan cameraman defenseless against the horror toilets tv, and if course it was a red screen.

Noticing this, you rushed over to help, using your own TV's plus your blasters to shit out an enormous orange wave, burning not only the toilets tv, but also it's most of its face. Lens turning red, titan cameraman furiously shook with rage, cutting off the toilet tv, he grabbed ahold of it, taking them both into the sky, where titan cameraman would use his core to its fullest power, further burning the toilet until it was completely dead, leaving nothing but it's skull.

Looking back down, he saw you and titan speakerman struggling with the scientist, aiming his laser canon it the unsuspecting toilet, only you and titan speakerman would notice, bidding it farewell, you both took off into the sky, as titan cameraman shot two laser's at the scientist, creating a massive explosion, destroying most of the scientists body, but not enough to kill it as it was somehow still alive and about to teleport away.

Looking up, you got both the titans attention, letting them both gaze upon the army of the exploding toilets racing towards the three of you. Titan cameraman nodded at titan speakerman, telling him it was time to try out one last thing titan cameraman had up his sleeve, meanwhile you also pulled out a device, ready to use it just incase the titans plan failed, but luckily it didn't, and the shield created by titan cameraman was able to protect the three of you from the ensuing explosion.

It was also at this time that blue cameraman's invisibility ran out, forcing him to reveal himself to the three of you. Giving you an awkward wave, you responded in kind.