(mega chapter)chapter 6: saving big ben and stopping a nuke

(before we continue, I would like to ask everyone to please read till the end as I have a vote for everyone at the end of the chapter)

TIMELINE EPISODE: 20

You, alongside drillwomen, large speakerman, large clockman, alarm clockman, and a cameraman stood before the rigged up big Ben. You had already signalled for help, but for now there was nothing else any of you could do.

Well you did have the fire power to possibly taken down all the skibidi toilets before you, you didn't want to risk setting of the explosives laced all over the clocktower with the burning effect of your tv blasters. Your other abilities were also useless in this situation, there was too many toilets for the purple beam to do much of anything, and red took too long, and even if you were able to take out a new toilets with it, then you'd risk another toilet setting off the explosives.

Being forced to just sit and wait was infuriating, yet you couldn't imagine what must have been going through the minds of alarm and large clockman, so you'd give the two a nod and thumbs up hoping that they'd be at least somewhat reassured.

Looking down at your tablet you saw that someone had finally responded, saying that titan speakerman was on route to your location.

A few minutes later you could see the figure of titan speakerman in the distance. With a titan on th scene, the rest of you knew that it was time to take action. Walking up to the edge of the building, large clockman stopped time, leaving the toilets frozen and unaware of their impending defeat.

Landing on the ground, large clockman tapped his face, telling titan speakerman that he didn't have a lot of time so he needed to act fast.

Nodding, the titan got to work. Unbeknownst to you, a magnet toilet had snuck up on everyone, using it's magnets to cause large clockman to malfunction. You and Drillwomen rushed to his aid, well large speakerman took care of the toilet. Unfortunately it was to little to late, the damage had already been done and time soon resumed, leaving titan speakerman in the midst of enemy territory, so it didn't take long for something to interrupt him, knocking the titan to the ground.

The attacker's just so happened to be two masked toilets, one bore a large cannon and was armed to the teeth with missiles, well the other had a shield and two claws.

Taking the initiative, the flying toilet shit a barrage of missiles at titan speakerman, striping him of his left speaker and blaster.

Throwing his hand's up, large speakerman was clearly distressed, as was everyone. You debated on weather or not you should jump into action, but eventually ended up going with your gut.

Taking off into the sky, you flew up behind the flying toilet, blasting it in the back with all four of your TV's. Turning around to met you, the toilet prepared to wipe you off the face of the earth, but titan speakerman swiftly took out his axe, swinging the unsuspecting toilet, but the claw toilet blocked the attack with its shield. Meanwhile, you narrowly dodged an incoming missile, retaliating with a charged up burning beam to its face.

Changing target's, you used the purple beam to keep the claw toilet still, lining it up for titan speakerman, but you were swiftly tackled by the flying one, causing the titan to just barely miss his target, instead revealing the white eye's and dead face if the claw toilet.

As the four of you brawled, the other skibidi toilets had surrounded the rest of the group. Spotting a mutant in the distance, cameraman got drillwomen's attention, she saw it held the detonator for the explosives, and as the countdown started, alarm clockman urged drillwomen away.

Grappling to the same building as the mutant, giving chase. Spotting the countdown, you looked down to the other's, seeing them fighting off the other toilets, so you begrudgingly left titan speakerman to his own devices, hoping he could fight the two off by himself.