chapter 7: the drill massacre

TIMELINE: EPISODE 23

"All Titan's defend clock base, skibidi toilets are going to attack with all their might" that was the message received by everyone. It was so sudden and unexpected, but it made sense that they would try something like this after all their recent defeats.

If you were there you might have questioned who sent the message and how they knew about the surprise attack, but you weren't at the clock base instead you were seated next to the now repaired large drillman, none the wiser to the emergency request.

After the assault on the skibidi toilets second base, he was in bad shape, so as the drills once did to you, you lended them a hand by taking him and multidrill drillman back to their base.

You owed both the clocks and drills your life, if it weren't for them you would probably be dead and your titan would most likely still be infected, and because of the kindness they'd shown you, it made you want to keep going.

Even after you were nearly torn apart by titan cameraman, you still kept going, wanting to make it up to both factions. Even after aiding in saving big Ben, you still felt as if you were only halfway there, meanwhile your life dept for the drills only increased after drillwomen saved you, and a drillman stopped the nuke.

But for now you pushed those thoughts away and decided to just live in the moment. And well large drillman offered refreshments for the other drills, you sat next to his cart, listening the the music well watching as the other drills went and their night.

Sadly, not all good things last. The alarm suddenly rang throughout the entire base, alerting everyone inside. Immediately taking the the sky's you saw the familiar black fog of someone teleporting Infront of you.

Charging up your tv blasters, you begged and prayed for it to just be a group of tvmen, but of course it wasn't.

The entire base was under siege. Gun fire rained down from both side's. You were still in the sky, roasting any toilet caught within the radius of your tv blasters. You would occasionally try to use your other abilities, but the balls of fire raining down on you made it nearly impossible to use them to their fullest extent.

Large drillman threw away one toilet a d swiftly backhanded another. The Catapult made nowhere in the base safe, not even the sky's itself. Drillwomen and any remaining drillman in the wall, shit at the toilets, but their efforts only halted the toilets assault for a few moments at best, and the walls soon came crumbling down.

Multidrill drillman was caught in a clash with a mutant, resulting in all four of his drills breaking apart, and if it weren't for you burning it alive, he might have lost his life.

You soon spotted large drillman keeping a massive piece of metal from falling down on everyone, so you quickly jumped back into action, using the extra momentum you got from taking off to force the debris to fall away from everyone.

As drillwomen looked out at the ongoing decimation of her base, she turned back to the Catapults, finding a familiar face staring right back.

It was the same mutant from the big Ben incident, somehow still alive. Grappling over, she kicked the mutant through the main interior if the Catapult, and well it fell to its death, she clung to the wall's, looking down, an idea popped into her head.

Shooting a single drill, drillwomen caused the Catapult to explode, and as she gets escaped, the other Catapult were soon taken down as well, courtesy of you and large drillman.

But as you all regrouped it because painfully obvious the this was a losing fight, but that didn't mean you were going to do nothing about it.

No longer at risk of being burnt to a crisp, you were given full range to charge up your TV's and blasters, you walked Infront of the last few remaining drills, outstretching your arms, you let loose on the toilets, surrounding them in the red hue of your TV's.