chapter 10: the final battle part 1&2

Storming the skibidi's final base, plungerman was about the get crushed by a large mutant, only for large drillman to punch it in the face, joining in, assassin drillman also went for an attack, but the mutant swiftly dodged and countered with a strike of its own.

Jumping into the action, speakerwomen landed on the mutants head, repeatedly stabbing it in the head, and we'll it struggled, bashing it's back into the wall, large drillman jumped up, using his jackhammer to finish the mutant off, meanwhile the other agent's had finished dealing with their own foes, but the fight was over as a massive chainsaw toilet crashed through the previously closed door.

Acting fast in his feet, assassin drillman three and explosive drill, stunning the toilet long enough for everyone to escape to the next door, shutting it just before they were all ripped to shreds.

Short circuiting the control panel, tvwoman caused the door behind them to open, reveling nothing but a long winding hallway, this felt a bit too easy, sure they'd met a moderate amount of resistance, but the worst to come seemed to have passed with the chainsaw toilet, right?

This assumption was wrong, as a new much larger and we'll equipped mutant dropped down from above, startling everyone with its sheer size, but worst of all, it had laser eyes that it immediately used, causing everyone to roll out of the way, except for large drillman who blocked it, giving time for assassin drillman to run up and hit it, stopping the light show, but now this also meant it's focus was on him.

Luckily dark speakerman flew in before the mutant could inflict any serious damage, however this also resulted in him getting caught, meanwhile plungerman and large drillman had to race in, throwing one of his plungers, he hit the mutant in the eye, but it did deter the mutant from attacking with it's chainsaw, which large drillman blocked with his jackhammer.

At the same time, assassin drillman cut in the hand that was holding dark speakerman, staggering the mutant and freeing dark speakerman. This gave way for camerawomen to fire her own laser, pushing the mutant back by a far margin, however the mutant was far from finished, activating the other four lasers it hand on it's shoulders.

Before anyone got hurt, plungerman threw his last remaining plunger into the mutants eye, causing it to once again stagger and misfire, destroying the room around it until the arrival of clockwomen halted the fight, pausing the mutant in it's track's with her time pistol.

Now defenseless, the mutant was effortlessly tipped over the edge and plunged into the seemingly endless void by large drillman. Meanwhile, tvwoman had already dealt with the next door panel, short circuiting it by burning the machinery.

With the door now open, the elite squad were met with a large cage set before them, drillwomen sat in the middle with five mutant toilets guarding her, three of the same variety they'd just fought, with two new one's, a green, bulky mutant and blue, almost cyborg like mutant.

Turning around, the two groups faced each other, neither side ready to back down or give up. Glancing up at their captive sister, assassin drillman nodded, signalling drillwomen that it was time, and so she did, sending out a distress call to someone.

"This place shall be your grave!" The cyborg mutant shouted, whilst the green stepped up behind him. Hardly intimated by the mutants threat, assassin drillman and speakerwomen drew their respective swords, plungerman armed his plungers, camerawomen and clockwomen their gun's, tvwoman and dark speakerman unsheathed their daggers, and large drillman wound his drill and jackhammer
______________________________________________________

Meanwhile outside, the loud ringing of that signal echoed throughout the area, only stopping when it's receiver got the message, and if course that receiver was none other than titan drillman, who immediately clawed his way out from underground, letting out a mighty roar as he did so. However, he wasn't the only one that received that signal.