(mini)chapter 4: upgraded

TIMELINE: EPISODE 16
Marching throughout the cold, desolate streets, dark speakerman led the charge, behind him was a large laser canon and a group of cameramen. Suddenly a familiar black fog formed infront of them.

Raising his hand, dark speakerman signaled for the canon to prepare to fire just incase this wasn't a tvman.

Emerging from the fog, a large cameraman stood before everyone. Dawning two odd looking blasters, there were also four tvs, along with a jetpack hooked to his back. Looking down at the speakerman he raised his hand offering a handshake.

Accepting the offer, dark speakerman and the rest of the group continued their walk, with the large cameraman in toe.

Tugging of the large cameramans suit, he would look down to see another cameraman looking up at him. Handing his larger counterpart a picture, he saw that it was a photograph of a large speakerman, large clockman, and you. Pointing at you, the cameraman then pointed at the large cameraman.

Nodding, you confirmed your comrades question, to which he would give you a thumbs up, you of course returned to gesture before walking up to the front with dark speakerman.

During the march, your mind would wonder back to the few days you spent at base. Frankly it was incredibly boring, but the occasional appearance of your teammates made it at least somewhat bearable.

The best part of the trip was most definitely the procedure of having your conscience transferred to the body of a large cameraman. The reason behind this decision being that the tv scientist had finished making a new weapon, and since you were the only avaliable unit it was decided that you would wield them.

However, your body had been much more damaged then anyone had truly realized, so the command for a body swap was made. Once the procedure was complete, you had two larger laser guns attached to your arm's, and then came the new weapons, the devices were attached to the backs of your guns, they definitely looked strange, but you'd be an Idoit to doubt the engineering of one of the greatest scientists of the alliance.

It was explained to you that the devices themselves weren't the weapon, but instead a projector of sorts, so whenever you fired your guns, instead of shooting the normal lasers, they'd shoot either an orange, purple, or red beam.

You were smart enough to know what each color represented by this point, so you thank the scientist as a new jetpack, with four tvs was installed onto your back.

You were also given a small cude, and a set of coordinates. Tapping the box, you saw the TV scientist smiling as you were suddenly teleported away.

Forcefully dragged out of your own thoughts, you heard and saw the screeching of a nearby toilet. Taking charge, you led the group until you came across a large, flying, multi headed, toilet.

Slowly, you raised your left arm up, aiming your gun directly at the middle head before taking your shot, shooting out a concentrated orange beam at the victim.

They'd try to run away, but before they could, you would fly up to their face, activating the tvs, the toilet was engulfed in a deep red hue. Screeching, all three heads would desperately try to resist, but it was all for nought. Landing back on the ground, you stood next to the original target of the flying annoyance.

Drillwomen would make a heart gesture with her hands, you would respond simply by patting her on the head. Sadly before much else could be done, an alarm blared from a tablet you had stored away in your pocket, it was an SOS from camerawomen.

Looking over at dark speakerman, he would nod, so now that you had the go ahead, you took off into the sky, ready to assist your female counterpart.

____________________________________

You stood next to drillwomen, watching as a cameraman with a pen and paper tried to get her number, only to be instantly rejected. Patting your smaller counterpart on the back, you silently luaghed.
____________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this mini chapter. Thank you for all the suggestions on the previous chapter, even if I decided not to use a lot of them now, that doesn't mean a won't be using them period. As for the faction vote, it was been decided that you'll be going with the drillmen, what that entails will be revealed in due time, but for now that shall remain a mystery. With everything said and done, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.