injngrdn

WARNING

This narrative blends elements of light-heartedness, emotional turmoil, and potentially intense emotional distress, employing detailed narrations throughout. Presented in Taglish, a fusion of Tagalog and English, the story deliberately incorporates grammatical and typographical errors to enhance authenticity and evoke a specific effect.

NOTE

This story is a work of fiction, meaning that the names, places, times, events, businesses, and incidents depicted within are either entirely the creation of the author's imagination or are used in a fictitious manner. It is IMPORTANT to understand that this story is purely fictional and DOES NOT represent real-life events, individuals, or organizations.

DISCLAIMER

This story includes graphic depictions of VIOLENCE, SEXUALITY, STRONG LANGUAGE, and/or other MATURE THEMES that are not suitable for young readers. It is important for adult discretion to be exercised when engaging with this content, as it may be disturbing or inappropriate for certain audiences.

ALWAYS REMEMBER

Let us refrain from associating the characters in this story with real individuals or other people solely based on their names or other characteristics that may resemble real-life personalities.

DON'T PROCEED

If the story causes you discomfort, it is advisable to refrain from continuing to read, as it will include numerous DISTURBING SCENARIOS that may be unsettling.

BE A RESPONSIBLE READER AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!

SYNOPSIS

Henryx, a MedTech student at UST, finds joy in playing volleyball casually, but his primary focus is always on his studies. However, everything changed when he encountered Lavish, a Nursing student at DLSU, who sparked his passion for various aspects of life.

LAVENDER HAZE SERIES - TIMELINE:

Taming the Blue Skies: Date Started - April 6, 2024 (Ongoing)

Rainbow after the Rain: -

Before the Sunrise: -

Loving the Sunset: -

Chasing the Northern Lights: -

Stuck in this Golden Hour: -

Trapped in the Grey Sky: -

Viewed by the Night Sky: -

injngrdn ©2024