Going to vacation!

(days later...)

It's finally the day of vacation! I literally wake up before the alarm could start snoozing... I have all prepared clothes, luggage, outfit. Bryce will pick me up soon so I'm just sitting in my bed waiting for him while giggling and smiling. I can't believe I'm finally going to Europe! I've heard it's so fucking beautiful there! I can't wait just to land my foots and feel everything... This will be the best week of my life for sure. And going with the man which... Makes me happy... I'm literally falling in love again I think which it's something I promised myself would never happen again... But this time I know it's well, so I think there's no problem!

After some minutes thinking of my vacation and all the things I'll do this week, I hear the doorbell ring. I rush to the door and open it hugging Bryce.

"I'm so happy! We're going to Portugal!"

He then starts to giggle

"Hey calm down... I'm happy too!... So... It's all set up?"

"Yes!"

"So, we're free to go!"

We then go to the parking lot. We're going on his Mercedes-Benz. We put our suitcases on the car trunk and go to the actual car. Bryce starts it up and turns on the radio which it's now playing "How deep it's your love." By – Bee Gees.

* * *

We arrive at the airport in time. We seat on some benches there and wait for our gate... We waited for about 40 minutes when they finally open the gates... We go to our gate and our ticket it's to 2nd class which it's not so bad actually. We show our tickets to the steward and we go inside the plane when other steward greets us.

We take our seats.

"I'm just so excited!"

another VERY small chapter but it's just them going to the airport and stuff. the next one prob will be ENORMOUS!!!!