I'll think

"It will be a francesinha please... Oh and it's to share to make sure to bring 2 pairs of cutlery" Bryce says to the waiter

The waiter then looks at Bryce with a confused? Scared face maybe? He then looks at the counter and says

"Por favor chama a Ortensia!" (Please call Ortensia)

We just stay there looking at the waiter. After a long time, he then realizes us and speaks with his bad English accent

"Pleaise Waite" The waiter speaks

Yeah, it was difficult to understand but we were able to realize what he was trying to say. He then walks away, and a Chubbie Brown skin girl walks to our table. The restaurant was small and 30's vibe maybe... In a European way...

The girl which was supposed to be called Ortensia maybe starts to speak with a bad accent too... But not as bad as the other guy... And she seems to understand a bit of basic English at least. We then repeat the same thing to her that we wanted an froncecinha francocinha? I already don't remember the name of the dish...

"So..." Bryce speaks while we wait for our order "When we are getting married?"

I look at him with my mouth wide open... This guy can't be serious. In a fucking small Portuguese restaurant? What the hell what type of question is that... We aren't even in love with each other...

Then those thoughts come to me... The night we spend and the blowjob he made some days ago...

It's just fun! Yes, it's just fun nothing else.

"Hey! You didn't answer my question yet!" Bryce says, "Sugar you're there?"

When he says that I snap back to reality realizing I was just looking at him paralyzed.

"Oh yeah umm..." Then I make a fake giggle "You're funny"

He then looks at me... It was supposed to be funny? Right

"Yeah of course... But... I think... We should..." He starts to speak quietly

"We should...?" I question

"We should be boyfriends..." He speaks with a scared tone

I then look away from his face... With a cute blush... But I'm not sure... I'm not sure if I want him... I mean he's a handsome guy... Has a lot of money and a fucking good shape... And the time I spent with him these months since we start talking more were the best months of my life, I think...

His hand it's on the table. I approach my hand to his placing mine hand on top of his hand...

"I'll think later Bryce..."

He then smiles... Well, I gave him hope...

* * *

He's pinning me again on the hotel wall but now without shirt... He's aggressively kissing me....

"You sure it's this what you want?" He asks

"Yes." I confirm.

He then sticks his mouth to mine again feeling each corner of it... He's tongue it's so big it almost goes through my esophagus making me gag sometimes. I can't believe I'm actually agreeing in this... I can't believe this was my idea. But God, I want him so much right now... I can't think in another thing I can only think about him on top of me sticking that fucking huge dick inside of me. I stick two fingers in his pants while he's devouring my mouth with no mercy... Then I move to his bulge... It's growing bigger at each kiss we give...

He's really turning me on... I'd say I'll cum in any second... I'm not that good on controlling myself in this situation but I'm trying my best... It's pretty difficult when I'm making out with the hottest man on earth...