What the Hell.

It's 7:46am.

Protag suddenly wakes up and sees that he missed his alarm buzzing. He immediately gets out his small bed and puts his work suit on. He only eats some cookies that he had left on one of kitchen drawers. He goes down the stairs of his apartment into the garage. He starts the car and goes to the work building.

"That was close. I could get late if I wasn't fast enough though. Now i just need to take to elevator and work for the next 9 hours straight."

Protag clicks on the button on his side for the elevator to come down. As soon as the elevator stops and opens his doors Protag walks on it. The elevator is lifting and suddenly stops by incoming person who clicked on the button to stop the elevator. The doors open and my Coworker appears. But he looks upset? I would say. Well as he sees me, I could see he is putting a raised smile.

"Hey... Pal!" He says

He joins me on the elevator. He clicks on the button and as soon as I look at him, I can see a lot of Hickeys on his neck. Like a lot. Should I say to him, or he already knows it? Like he doesn't seem like covering it or something.

"Hey... I don't know if you notice but, your neck is full of hickeys."

He looks at me embarrassed but he doesn't seem to care at all. But when i see more closely. It doesn't seem like hickeys though. It seems like. Bruises. What the hell. Is he being abused or something by someone? Well, he is a strong man he doesn't seem he would let someone do that to him. Even when he seems very powerful and that stuff. I ignore it and wait until we reach our destiny floor.

The elevator rings which mean obviously that we reach our floor. As soon as the doors open my coworker starts running in the bathroom direction. After all, I think he cared about that Hickeys... Bruises? I don't give a fuck so. 

I go to my cubicle and snap my fingers preparing to write a long 20 pages full of words. This sucks. At least it helps me stay alive though. I start writing and writing and writing.

The bell rings announcing that it's breaktime. I get off my chair and go to the break room and pick some coffee. I look around and I see that my coworker isn't here. Which it's weird. What would make my Coworker to not be here like. He is always here. I search for him on the room to check if he's not here. I look back and he's standing in front of me creepily. He takes my arm and runs into the bathroom which even if I tried, I couldn't get away. He's too strong for me to try get his arm away. He slams the door closed and looks directly at me.

"Protag... I need help" he says with a very serious look.

"What you need help on? I can help" I say

"No, you don't understand. These hickeys aren't hickeys"

I knew it

"My boyfriend which you know it's the boss. He's abusing of me. Every... day" He breaks down on tears in the floor looking to me.

I don't know what to say. This is very shocking though. I couldn't believe that our boss could be so cruel. I get on knees and hug him while he's collapsing on the bathroom's floor. I try to comfort him while he is still crying. He eventually gets up and wipe away his tears with his suit sleeve until suddenly. His lips touch on mine. Very fast. He gets out the bathroom running. I stand there for a while trying to understand what the fuck just happened. My Coworker. The one who's dating. Kissed me? The break ends and I just ignore everything. I go back to my cubicle and finish my work.

After a few hours of writing. It's finally done, and I can go back home and rest.

I exit the building still thinking of what happened between me and him. Like it was on purpose? Was just because he was almost dying of how sad and exhausted of his relationship? Isn't that weird. Well ill just forget it must be nothing. 

I head to my apartment. I soon as I get in, I just take off my suit and lay in bed for rest. I close my eyes and get into a long sleep. One of the bests I ever had actually.

SECOND CHAPTER!!!! i was planning to post more today but i didn't have time too. SORRY GUYS!! stay tuned for more!

 SORRY GUYS!! stay tuned for more!