Obsessed

PART II

genuinely obsessed with this guy. How could he fall in love with me? I'm just a normal guy with heart broken and 17 different issues... And dark blue hair which it's pretty rare...

Last night was something... I know I've been with him any times but this time I felt love. I know I felt something different that I can explain which make... understand... That yes, I can be in love with this guy too. It's mutual. The blonde likes me, and I like him too...

Should I ask him to be my boyfriend? Like now? No, it needs to be something fancy something remarkable. If he's the one that makes me happy, I need to think of the best way to properly ask him to be with me... Forever... Well actually that sounds a bit psychopath...

I'm looking at the guy I love sleep... He's cute when he sleeps which sometimes it's better than he's awake... Well sometimes actually. Even though sometimes he makes me so angry that makes me want to pop out my nerves... I still like him...

Should I buy him roses? No that's too lame... Yes, I should buy him those navy-blue roses I saw yesterday while we were walking to the beach... He loves my hair so I think those roses would be the perfect thing to make him remember that he's mine... Well at least I hope he will be...

I don't have enough money to buy some fancy ring, but the roses are ok I think...

* * *

He's looking at himself on the mirror fixing his hair when he turns his head around to look at me... with those perfect beautiful green eyes...

"Wanna go to the bar tonight?" He asks

"What trying to fuck me again?" I reply

That wouldn't be bad at all

"I don't know..." He winks "Well I wouldn't mind"

"Me either" I say

He then jumps to me and starts running his tongue around my mouth softly... He pulls away smiling

"Tonight, it is" He says

Perfect. I could propose on the bar... No that's too embarrassing... But it will be cute I'm sure people will like. Well of course it's for people but probably they will encourage... I don't think it would be a bad Idea...

* * *

Everything it's perfect. I got the flowers and I'm already with the suit that I don't why I brought with me... A black casual suit... I put myself some perfume and look at the mirror fixing my hair... Bryce it's already at the bar. I told him to be going that I needed to make something before I could go there... He's waiting for me... It's been 20 minutes since he left home... Hope he isn't worried about me...

I leave the hotel and head to the part which it's close to our hotel... I just need to walk some steps... I'm with the bouquet in my hands which in the middle of it hands a card which contains the followed words:

Wanna be my boyfriend?
For real?

Yeah, I don't know why I putted "For real" Maybe I thought it would be funny like 5 hours ago but that doesn't matter.

I'm nervous I am all sweaty and shaky... I hope he says yes...

I arrive at the bar and release a big sigh... I prepare myself and head to the bar with the bouquet in hands... But... He isn't here... Everyone just stares at me awkwardly... I'm going to kill myself after this... Where the fuck Bryce is...

I head to the balcony where there's a waiter...

"Have you seen a blonde guy?" I ask to the waiter at the bar balcony

I forgot that people don't speak English in Europe.

"He left here a couple of minutes ago" The waiter replies in a British accent.

Great he speaks English.

I head out of the bar and go to an alley where I hear some noises...

"No... No this can't be real..." 

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH :3