Chapter 7: Growing Up

A little disclaimer:

The characters belong to their own respective owner. The only thing I own is the plot and a few OCs here and there.

Now, on to the story...

As Percy settles into his new routine of royal lessons and palace life, he finds himself growing more accustomed to his role as the heir to the throne. With each passing day, he becomes more confident in his abilities and more at ease with his royal responsibilities.

Under Amphitrite's tutelage, Percy makes steady progress in his etiquette training. He learns the intricacies of courtly behavior, from the proper way to address nobles to the art of formal dining. Though he still struggles with some aspects of royal protocol, he takes each lesson to heart, determined to prove himself worthy of his title.

Outside of his lessons, Percy spends time with Triton, bonding with his older brother and learning more about the intricacies of Atlantean politics and culture. Triton, ever patient and supportive, offers guidance and encouragement, helping Percy navigate the complexities of palace life with ease.

But amidst the hustle and bustle of palace affairs, Percy can't shake the feeling of unease that gnaws at the back of his mind. He senses that something is amiss, something lurking beneath the surface, waiting to be revealed.

As Percy delves deeper into his studies and his relationships with those around him, he begins to uncover long-buried secrets and hidden truths that threaten to shake the very foundations of his world. And as he struggles to come to terms with the revelations he uncovers, Percy realizes that his journey is far from over, and the challenges he faces are only just beginning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry about the length and quality but the rest of the chapters are created with the help of AI:)

XOXO, M