Chapter 39 Reboot of Fate!

Masamune hums happily while gazing at the flowers. 'Emu is no longer a threat but only Ophelia left.' He thought while twirling his umbrella. "Justice... restart." The founder of GENM sings and pauses to greet his guests. "I'm humbled. I didn't think you were the ones who would issue a challenge." He greeted the doctors, Kanade and Kuroto.

"We're going to destroy your Rider Chronicle Gashat." Taiga vowed to destroy the game and save Nico's life.

"We believe that's the fastest way to heal the patient." Kiriya pointed out.

"Wait, I didn't agree on destroying it." Kuroto protested the idea of destroying his creation.

"We agreed to destroy it if it means to save everyone." Kanade voiced out the reasons for destroying the Gashat. "It wouldn't matter who had it. It's a matter of destroying it at all costs."

"Kanade is right." Hiiro agreed with the red-haired woman. "The patient's treatment comes first."

"Hmph." Masamune scoffs in amusement and realizes something. They're missing two Knights. "Do you think you can beat me, without Ex-Aid and Ophelia's help? Speaking of Ophelia, where is she? Don't tell me— she runs away and couldn't handle it?"

"Ophelia is busy at the moment and Zilar too." Kanade commented giving them time to get themselves ready to face them. 'Zilar is training Ophelia to control her abilities using Rebirth Knight and Emu is trying to do something.' She thought. "We'll manage without their help."

~𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸~

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗺𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺. 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗲. 𝗡𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗘𝗹𝗳𝗻𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺. 𝗭𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗺𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁. "𝗜𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱?" 𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗘𝗺𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗱.

"𝗘𝘅-𝗔𝗶𝗱, 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁." 𝗧𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗢𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮. "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼?" 𝗛𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝘅-𝗔𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄." 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗘𝗺𝘂 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼.