Chapter 37 Period of Tears

"Ophelia! Ophelia, hang on!" Nico yelled worriedly. "If you die, I'm gonna kick your ass!" She threatened her.

"Calm down, Nico-chan!" Asuna pleads to stop Nico from yelling.

They managed to bring Ophelia to the hospital and needed to perform an emergency surgery. Zilar manages to revive her back by surrendering his immortality. Everyone was relieved at Zilar's choice to revive Ophelia but her injuries needed to be treated. He warned everyone the lack of his healing experience couldn't cure Ophelia's injury but to perform an operation.

Ophelia passed all her powers to Luna and used them as an ultimate weapon to revive everyone from the past and present. The moon couldn't heal her injuries. Before she got herself into grave danger, Ophelia ordered Luna not to give back her Moon Knight under any circumstances.

Luna was confused and terrified of her well-being. The female android wanted to disobey Ophelia's order and heal her injuries with the moon shining bright because it's full moon by returning her powers. 'Please, if there's any miracle... save my master.' The female android silently prayed.

"What's Ophelia-chan's situation!?" Haima barged in and asked for a full report from Emu worriedly.

"She has low blood pressure and a weak pulse. There is probable damage to the heart." Emu answered in a grim tone before rushing into the operation room.

————————————————————

The genius gamer is going to perform Ophelia's surgery under his care. 'Don't worry, Fee-chan. I'll save you.' He vowed. "Beginning cardiac echo." Emu ordered them.

One of the doctors checked the monitor screen and frowned at Ophelia's condition. "This is bad. Only Kagami-sensei can operate like this." He pointed out.

Emu's eyes widened in shock at the monitor screen. 'This is worse than I feared...'

————————————————————

Nico is pacing back and forth at Ophelia's condition. Zilar didn't hesitate to contact Ophelia's parents, Haruka and William to inform them about their daughter's situation. They're with them waiting outside of the operating room.

"Nico-chan, calm down." Asuna pleads and stops the female genius gamer from pacing.

"Shut up!" Nico snapped at the disguised nurse.

"Nico." Haruka called her goddaughter in a soft tone with worry. "Pacing won't help and all we can do is wait."

"It's my fault, Aunt Haruka!" Nico exclaimed in sorrow. "Why did this happen?" She asked sadly and cried into Haruka's arm.

William crossed his arms in deep thought and stared at the emotionless Luna. "I know my daughter can heal herself when the moon comes out. Why can't she heal, Luna?" He asked the female android.

Luna clenches her hands in anger and frustration. "She passed all her abilities to me and used it as a final resort to bring everyone back. Once we ended the Kamen Rider Chronicle."

"Will my daughter be okay if you gain it?" Haruka asked. "What would happen to her if you use the last resort?"

Luna shook her head sadly. "Her powers are still linked because Ophelia-sama carried her responsibilities as Moon Knight. She refused to pass the title of Moon Knight and carried it herself." She explained. "Because of that... she'll be gone for good once I use the Final Song."

————————————————————

'Ophelia... please be alive.' Hiiro closes his eyes and tries to forget Ophelia's injury at the warehouse.