Chapter 41 God Descends!

Ophelia is helping Hiiro to treat their patients because of the increased rapid speed of the Gamedeus virus. She leads the patient to a vacant chair before approaching her boyfriend with a helpless look. "Hiiro, this is too much for me to heal them all." The former goddess voiced out her thoughts that using healing to cure them is impossible.

"All the help in the world won't be enough or yours." Hiiro stared at her worriedly. "You can't use your healing powers but— your leaf! Do you think it would work to calm them like Nico?" He suggested and hoped it would ease their pain while waiting to defeat Gamedeus.

"I can try but it's not guaranteed given there's more to them, Hiiro." Ophelia answered truthfully but blinked to see Taiga and Nico join them. She didn't know how long her leaf song would last. 'I need Sakura or Zilar for input to listen to our leaf song with Luna without exhausting ourselves.'

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Nico asked them and volunteered to help.

"We appreciate it." Hiiro thanked them for being thoughtful. "Don't push yourself too hard, Ophelia. Ask Luna to help too."

Ophelia nodded before leaving them to treat and look after the patients.

"Where is neesan going?" Nico asked Hiiro curiously and wandered off her sudden leave.

"Is she planning to use her leaf song like Luna?" Taiga asked the genius surgeon. He saw what Luna did to Nico before she had the Gamedeus virus.

"Yeah, she'll try if it would work for everyone." Hiiro answered and felt worried about her. "We don't know how long it'll last."

————————————————————

"What on earth is going on, Asuna?" Kyoutarou asked for an explanation from the disguised nurse. "How did the virus suddenly break out?"

"We've detected the Gamedeus virus in the patients." Asuna answered truthfully about their discovery before showing him the virus on the Bugster Driver. Kyoutarou was surprised that it was in her possession. "This was caused by the coming of Rider Chronicle's final boss." She reported everything about their recent discovery and the Gamedeus virus.

~𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸~

"𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘀..." 𝗘𝗺𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲.

𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻. 𝗢𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗲.

"𝗢𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮?" 𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻. "𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁? 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘀?"

"𝗡𝗼." 𝗢𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗶𝗶𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗺. "𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲." 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹. '𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.' 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸.