Chapter 40 Game Reset!

"The Hyper Muteki Gashat disappeared!?" Hiiro yelled in shock after the others explained about Masamune resetting the time.

It'll be difficult for them to fight Masamune without Hyper Muteki due to resetting the time. Ophelia can par Masamune's skill but her powers alone can't destroy him without Emu. Masamune fused his abilities with God's powers and viruses to make him a more powerful and formidable foe.

Kuroto slams the table in anger. "I never saw this coming! Who could've thought that the progress in Rider Chronicle could be rolled back!?" He gives Zilar a hard look. "Zilar explained to us everything about Universe Knight's ability! I meant every word!"

"Universe Knight can control time." Zilar explained and crossed his arm in deep thought. "He saw the past, present and future if necessary. Universe's ability is similar to reset but the difference between them... he can travel back in time to change the outcome and face either good or worse consequences."

"Why can't he show up to help us?" Kiriya asked him curiously. "We're grateful for you guy but... you never told us his actual name."

"Well..." Kanade smiles sheepishly and scratches her neck. "He'll reveal his name when the time comes. One of the reasons he refused to show up was because Universe knew we could get through this without his help." They would receive a lecture from him if one of them would reveal the Universe's name.

"We have another problem here." Zilar reminded them. "We're back to square one before Hyper Muteki was completed unlike Ophelia here."

"Z is right." Kiriya agreed with him while holding his Gashat. "That also means our Drivers and Gashats are back, I guess."

"It's better we have it back than Masamune had it." He pointed out and crossed his arm then frowned. "Ophelia needs Emu to help her defeat Masamune or vice versa since he had God's abilities and Game Syndrome."

"A recipe for disaster." Kanade moaned in despair. "What now?" She asked them worriedly.

————————————————————

"The game was reset!?" Poppy yelled in shock as she, Luna, Ophelia, Emu and Parado were looking for Parado.

Emu nodded in agreement. "Yes, Nico's also free from Gamedeus's game illness." He explained and glanced at Ophelia. "It's a miracle you still have the Rebirth form, Fee-chan."

"Me too." Ophelia agreed with him while she looked confused about having Rebirth Knight in her. "Zilar mentioned it might have something to do with Rebirth's ability to stop or erase its existence."

Luna hums. "Yet, Zilar-sama still has Gold Knight and Kanade's X-Drive." She pointed out.

"Maybe it's something to do with unrelated to using Game Driver and Gashat?" Poppy suggested.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting stronger because his God powers returned and combining his two powers as one—" The former goddess gripped her necklace. "I just hope we can convince him and hopefully... he won't kill me." She gulped nervously.

They need to convince or persuade Graphite to face him against Chronos because he's the only Bugster with the power of the Gamedeus virus and surpassed his abilities.

"I won't let him hurt you, Ophelia." Parado assured her as they stopped in an abandoned house. "Now that Hyper Muteki's gone, only he stands a chance against Chronos with your help."

"The one who holds the power of the Gamedeus virus..." He stared at the building. "Graphite."

————————————————————