The celestial vessels (ch4)

ANGELS AMONG US:BOUNDED BY FATE
Chapter 4
"The Celestial Vessels"

*(Prev)"I'll explain that some other time,to introduce myself i am the one who is referred to as Seraph I'm Known to what is called a Celestial being" the celestial being said [SERAPH, 1ST TRIAD SERAPHIM]*

To quickly explain the subject of Triads, Angelic Triad refers to a specific ranking or group of angels and it is also known as the Angelic hierarchy.

There are said to be nine choirs, or triads, of angels;
THE FIRST TRIAD is the seraphim, the cherubim, and the thrones these groups of angels are said to be contemplate and adore the Celestial King directly.

THE SECOND TRIAD is the dominions, the virtues, and the powers their purpose is to fulfill the Celestial King's plan in the Universe.

And THE THIRD TRIAD is the principalities, the archangels, and the angels, they interact and serve Humans closely . Each triad has a different role and function, and they all work together to fulfill the Celestial King's plan.

The seraphim are considered as the highest order of angels, above even the cherubim and thrones. They are sometimes described as having six wings, representing their great speed and power. They are associated with purity, holiness, and the Celestial King's divine light. They are often depicted as guardians of the divine throne, protecting the Celestial King's glory from any who would seek to harm it.

The sight before Oliver was one that he had never imagined possible. Before him stood a seraphim, one of the highest-ranking celestial beings. Seraphim were known to be in the presence of the Celestial King, never to leave their sacred realm. And yet, here one stood before him, its six wings glimmering in the light. Oliver felt a sense of awe and wonder, mixed with disbelief. (The seraphim was in his humanoid form not his true form)
The seraphim's gaze was gentle, its voice soft and soothing as it spoke. "Do not be afraid, child of earth. You have been brought here for a purpose." The words were reassuring, but they only left Oliver with more questions than answers.

"Me? Chosen?" He wondered why he had been chosen, what his purpose could be, and what this all meant for him.

But before he could voice any of these questions, the seraphim continued, "You have been chosen for a task that will test your courage and your strength. It will requires you to face your fears and to overcome your doubts. But if you are successful, you will be rewarded with a gift beyond measure."
The seraphim's words were both daunting and exciting, and Oliver felt a sense of anticipation rising within him.

What would he be asked to do? What did the seraphim mean by a "gift beyond measure"? The questions swirled in his mind.

The celestial being's eyes bore into Oliver's, as if they could see through to the deepest recesses of his soul,
"I know you have all of these questions swirling inside your thoughts and I have answers to them but before that I want to explain something to you" The celestial being added as Oliver listened attentively.

"Long ago, before the creation of the world as we know it, there was a great war in the celestial realms. The conflict began when a faction of celestial beings, led by a powerful being known as the Dark Lord , these groups of celestial beings led by the Dark Lord are the fallen they are now Known as Chaoses, sought to overthrow the established order and seize power for themselves. This rebellion was fueled by the Dark Lord's desire for more power, he was the most powerful celestial being that existed but the desire for more power led to his downfall, due to this the Alkelid energy came into existence a power that is the complete opposite of Atado, they lost the war and were sent to Tartarus this was because they are immortal and they cannot be destroyed just like us Celestial beings that was the only way to punish them ,the celestial realms dealt with a great number of damages due to the battle but the Celestial King was able to reconstruct it and even made modifications, by telling you all that I wanted that part to be clear and to explain about the 'Celestial vessels'
The celestial being's words were like a thunderbolt to Oliver, and he could barely contain his excitement as the being began to explain.