partner in training (ch6)

ANGELS AMONG US: BOUND BY FATE
CHAPTER 6
"Partner in training"

"Congratulations on mastering the three basic steps," Edwin said, his voice filled with pride.

"You have shown remarkable progress in a short amount of time. We are now at the beginning of your training. The next step is to draw out your Atado, the specific nature of your energy. Everyone has a unique Atado, and it is this energy that gives us our true nature. You must learn to draw on your Atado, to channel your true energy, in order to develop your full potential."

Oliver looked at Edwin, his eyes filled with curiosity and excitement.

"Well ,for this one i'll demonstrate something for you"

"Demonstrate? Does that mean master Edwin is going to show me his ability? The nature of his Atado!?" He widened his eyes seeing Edwin as he was attempting to do something

"There is a famous basic technique known as Energy awareness technique,Energy awareness is all about increasing your sensitivity to the energy around you. It's about learning to perceive and understand the subtle flows of energy that exist in the world around us. This technique can help you to become more aware of the energy of other people, objects, and even your own energy. By increasing your sensitivity to energy, you can learn to use it in a more focused and effective way. I've thought you how to sense energy so this shouldn't be too hard"

"As I am about to demonstrate try to sense the patterns and flow of my energy that will help you to try and find the nature of your Atado."

"I'll do this slowly so that you can observe" he added

Edwin closed his eyes and focused on his own Atado. His body glowed with energy as he began to draw on the power of nature.

"Nature Atado : Verdant touch"

Flowers bloomed at his feet, and trees began to sprout from the ground. The plain field around them was transformed into a lush, green forest. The sun shone down through the branches of the trees, dappling the ground with light. Birds sang in the treetops, and insects buzzed in the air. The scent of fresh grass and flowers filled the air. Edwin opened his eyes and smiled at Oliver.

"This is the power of nature! The plain field is overwhelming with Master Edwin's Atado , truly he was an A rank hunter," he thought to himself

"You may have a different Atado, but this is an example of the power of the natural world. You must learn to draw on the energy of your own Atado in order to develop your full potential."

"Wait ! Could it be that Atado is aligned by the nature of a person's own personality or something similar to that, Master Edwin is a farmer he plants and do everything else related to that ,or was he interested in this before he even became a hunter?, and he has a deep connection with nature literally, I have yet to discover Atado"
Oliver was mesmerized by the sight of the forest that Edwin had created. He had never seen anything like it before. He felt a surge of excitement , and he was eager to learn more.

As Edwin willed the energy within him to retreat, the forest he had created began to melt away. The trees and flowers slowly shrank in size until they disappeared into the ground, as if they had never existed.

The grass beneath their feet reverted to its original state, and the area was once again a simple plain field. It was as if the entire forest had been a figment of their imagination, and now they were back in the real world. But both Edwin and Oliver knew that what they had experienced was very real.

"So did you saw , Oliver?" He asked

"Yes Master , it's exactly what you said though the technique is very complex but I saw what I need to see"