😈 Poker - Punznap

Characters : Sapnap, Punz

CW: Smut (of course!)  praise kink, edging, bondage, usage of toys

Note : consent is everything.

No pov

Sapnap and Punz were bored. They were roommates with some passion behind them. They weren't dating, but they should be. One day they got bored and decided to play strip poker. They've seen each other naked many times. They like to share a room since it's easier to pay the rent and Sapnap can sometimes have sleep paralysis is alone. It was 2:16am and the two boys were focused hard on the game. Sapnap was losing. He had his shirt, pants, shoes and socks on the floor. He refused to take off his cap, where as Punz, had his hoodie and shirt off.

Sapnap's pov

I know I was losing and fuck. It was so bad. I looked up at Punz with a smug look on his face. I look at my cards. Three of a kind. I needed to bluff. I look up at Punz as I put my remaining chips into the middle.

"I'm all in."

I look up at Punz and he looks like he's about to laugh. He calls all in. I put my cards down on the floor and he looks taken aback.

"Aww too bad. You better start removing that cap." He sneered before placing down a royal flush.

I didn't want to take off my cap. I hate taking it off. I stand up and started to take my boxers off. It was the only thing I had on, apart from my cap. I look at Punz and he looks shocked.

"Why didn't you just take off your cap?" He asked me.

I shrug and mutter out a "don't know" but his cheeks go red.

"Awww not use to seeing me naked?" I tease as a smirk plasters onto my face.

"Shut the fuck up." He said as his cheeks went a deeper red. "You sure you want to continue? Two more loses and you're gonna be doing as I say for a week.."

My face lights up red as I nod. "Bring it on."

No pov

30 minutes went by and the only think Punz had took off was his pants. Sapnap had lost. He was forced to take his cap off and had to do what Punz said. He was completely naked.

"Alright alright.. you win." The younger said in an embarrassed tone before he started to put his clothes back on.

"Woah woah woah.. who said you could put your clothes back on.?" Punz said before standing up.

"Well we've ended the gam-" Sapnap spoke before being cut off.

"Shut it. I know you like me, so I'm gonna do you a favour. Meet me in the bedroom in 10. I'll be there in a minute. No clothes, got that!" he asked as Sapnap immediately nodded.

10 minutes go by and Sapnap was on their shared bed. He was waiting, wondering what Punz was going to do. He closed his eyes for a minute before opening them to hear footsteps walk through the door. It was Punz. He had a cock vibrator and long silk in his hands. Sapnap looked shocked although, he didn't think that Punz was going to do this, the brunettes face lit up bright red as he giggled softly.

"Do.. I have permission.?" He asked as the younger nodded.

The older smiled and went over to Sapnap and cupped one of his cheeks.

"Good boy. Safe word?"

"Red. Let's keep it simple.." Sapnap replied with and looked up at Punz.

Punz nodded and put all of the stuff onto the side and straddled Sapnap before pulling him into a passionate kiss. Sapnap whined softly into the kiss and immediately attempted to gain control by pushing his tongue into the tallers mouth. Punz noticed this and pushed back, placing his hands on Sapnaps waist and squeezing gently, he got a reaction of a moan from Sapnap and pushed into the youngers mouth with his tongue. Their tongues danced in Sapnap's mouth playfully as Punz took his hands off Sapnap's waist and gripped his wrists. He grabbed some silk, tying his hands together, breaking the kiss and panting lightly.

"T-that okay.?" He asked as Sapnap nodded. "I need words, darling."

"Y-yes it is.." Sapnap replied as his cheeks flushed pink.

Punz got off of Sapnap and took his remaining clothes off. He got a ring vibrator and looked at Sapnap whose face lit up red. He had a bulge that was already spewing out pre-cum. The blonde grabbed the remote and placed the ring on Sapnaps member.

"Speed?" He asked the submissive.

"M-maybe just slow.? I've never had sex before.." the younger admitted as the other nodded.

Punz set the vibrator on low and kissed Saps forehead. He listened to Sapnap's whines and moans with a smirk plastered on his face. He then flipped Sapnap onto his stomach and got out some lube and a condom.

"Safe or not?" He asked.

"Safe, please.." the virgin replied with.

"Damn you really think I have HIV or something?" Punz teased as he opened the packet and put the condom on.

"Shut up man!" Sapnap protested before getting a light bonk on the head as he followed along with a soft moan.

"Who said you're going to be in control?" Punz sneered. That shut Sapnap up.

Punz then lined himself up at Sapnap's entrance.

"Ready?" The older asked.

"Yeah.." The latter replied with.

Punz then pushed himself into Sapnap, earning a moan from his mouth. Punz continued in a slow motion so Sapnap could get use to it, before gradually speeding up. Sapnap whined and moaned from this and kept whining out loud. It was music to Punz's ears. About 3 minutes later of slaps, whines and moans, Sapnap spoke up.

"I-I need to cum.. m-May I..?" He moaned out.

Punz suddenly wrapped his fingers around Sapnap's dick and placed a thumb on top of his head, causing Sapnap to gasp, whine and squirm before moaning.

"N-no.." Punz grunts "wait for me.."

He slaps faster and faster as he makes Sapnap scream in pleasure. He then feels his climax coming until he was ready. He takes his hand off.

"You may now.." Punz commanded as he climaxed into Sapnap.

Sapnap moaned and followed after, whining a bunch before slowly coming down from his high. Punz pulls out and takes the condom off, tying it up and putting it in the bin. Sapnap was left there, panting on the bed. After a bit, Punz returned and picked Sapnap up. He went into the bathroom and placed Sapnap into the bath he had just made for him sad he untied his hands.

"Did i do good..?" Sapnap asked while Punz scrubbed his hair with shampoo.

"You done amazing, dear.." The older replied with.

Punz then rinsed Sapnaps hair out and scrubbed down his body before unplugging the bath and picking up Sapnap. He begun to dry him down. He left Sapnap on the floor and went into the bedroom to get dressed. The blonde brought brunettes clothes into the bathroom and after a long protest and whining from the other, Punz got him dressed. He scooped Sapnap up into his arms and took the sheet off of the bed and put new bedding on before sitting down with Sapnap resting on his lap.

"So... does this make us..." Sapnap began before his cheeks flushed red. "...Official...?"

Punz laughed and replied, saying "Only if you want to.."

A smile was plastered on the youngers face.

"I would like that.."

-

1249 words. Hope you enjoyed that! :D