😰You're not helping..-Karlnapity

Characters : Karl, Quackity, Sapnap

Tw. Age regression, sick, vomit, mention of sh

Caregiver : Karl
Little : Sapnap (3-7) Quackity (5-8)
Pet names :
Sapnap (Bud, sweet pea, angel, firefly, panda)
Quackity (ducky, darling, baby, lovely)

Sapnap's pov:

It was 7:30 am and I had just got out of the bathroom since I fell asleep in there while I was cutting. I felt sick. So sick today. My mind was slipping to a younger age which wasn't great. I sit down at the couch and put on Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles. I didn't feel very social today..

Karl's pov :

I woke up at the noise of screaming and crying, so I wake up and walk to the door. I open it it see Quackity screaming at it. He looked up at me and shut up immediately, smiling.

"Hii Kawl..." he said giggling. He must already be regressed.

I kneel down and say hi back before asking how old he was, which he said that he was six. At least he wasn't that young. I stand up and put my hand out to him. He takes it and we walk downstairs. I hear the tv on. Must of left it on last night. I turn to Quackity.

"Darling.. do you want to put one of your shows on while I make breakfast.?" I ask him and he nods excessively.

He walks away and totters into the living room while I go to the kitchen and sort out breakfast.

Sapnap's pov:

While I was watching my show, Quackity walks in and starts to watch PJ masks. This annoyed me so I snatched the tv remote off him. This made him cry. He bawled his eyes out, but I was down here first. I turn my show back on as I start to chew at one of my hoodie strings. A few moments later, Karl walked in. He looked at Quackity before looking at me.

"Sorry sweet pea, I didn't know you were down here... Quackity is regressed right now so could you please let him watch his show..?" He asks me but I shake my head.

I was down here first. I was watching stuff first. Karl just sighed and grabbed Quackity's hand muttering something to him and making him shut up. I feel myself slipping even more. I was on the verge of tears.

Karl pov:

I sat Quackity down on one of the counters and give him a sippy cup. He happily drinks it. I should check on Sapnap to see if he was okay. I walk into the living room to see he was snuggled up into one of the sides of the couch, zoning out while watching a show. That's when it clicked, he was also regressing. I sit next to him.

"Hey bud.. how old are you feeling..?" To which I get a shrug. I sigh and kiss him on the head "Not very verbal are you today sweet pea..?" I say softly as he moves into me, snuggling himself in.

I pick him up, assuming that he was three. I walk into the kitchen to see Quackity babbling to himself.

"Darling.." I get his attention "Sapnap's just a bit younger then you today, so could you please be kind to him..?"

Quackity nods and I sigh in relief. I feel Sapnaps small grip on me so I don't let go. I pop two slices of bread into the toaster as I hold onto Sapnap. Quackity starts yelling to go watch something so I help him off the counter and he runs to the living room. I place Sapnap in his place.

"Firefly? Can you tell me how old you are?" I ask again before getting another shrug. "Do not want to talk much today.?" I get a nod from Sapnap. He must be young. "Alright bud.. do you want to go play with some toys.?" I ask and he nods.
I pick him up and place him to the ground and watch him leave while I get the toast sorted.

Sapnap pov:

I go over to the living room only to hear screaming at the tv. I hated it. I whimpered softly before going over to the box and getting my favourite stuffy out, a dinosaur. I go to a corner of the living room and I played with the stuffy. I few minutes later I look up and see Quackity coming towards me and he snatches it off of me. I get upset and snatch it back. He starts getting angry and pushes me, taking my stuffy off me again. I've had it. I slap him and take it off of him. He starts crying, so I curl up into the corner and whimper. Just shut up..

Karl then walks into the living room and Quackity tells his side of the story, saying that I took it off of him and I slapped him. He left out how he pushed me and took it off me first.

Karl looks up at me "Pandas is this true.?"

I went to speak only to be interrupted by Quackity saying "it twue.! He gonna lie!"

I start to tear up I wanted to retaliate only to be picked up by Karl. He was taking me to the naughty step.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Sapnap. You shouldn't of took the dinosaur off of Quackity."

This was my last straw. The world around me started to spin. I was on the verge of breaking down. I was about to throw up.
Karl places me down onto the step and walks away from me. Back into the kitchen. I felt too sick. I gag and get up before going up to stairs and into the bathroom to throw up. I do and whimper. I flush the toilet and wipe my face. I go back down and onto the stair before I see Quackity looking at me walking down. He then ran over to the kitchen screaming how I got off the step. This was my final straw. I break down and start crying. My whole body tenses up as I just break down. I have had enough. What did I do wrong..?

Karl's pov:

Quackity tells me that Sapnap had got off the step and I went over to go see Sapnap. I was going to scowl him until I saw him breaking down on the stairs. His sleeves had fell down and I saw cuts on his arm. He wasn't in bed when I came to check on him last night, so that's is probably why he slipped today. I sit beside him.

"Hey bud, what happened before? Can you tell me?" I ask but he just shakes his head. I sigh.
"Okay then, can you tell me what happened. I'll say what happened and you nod or shake your head if it is true or not.. okay?" He was okay with that.

So I talk and he tells me the truth. He had it first and Quackity took it off him. Sapnap then got pushed so he hit back. I told him that he shouldn't of hit back, but I knew he couldn't help it. He then gags and gets up and runs to the toilet. I follow him up to see that he threw up. This is probably why he got off the step. I confort him before picking up the sick regressor. I take him downstairs and place him on the couch, giving him the controller. Quackity tries to take it off of him but I tell him not to. Thankfully, he listens and walks to do some stuff. I grab some toast that I put in the toaster and had put some butter on top and gave it to both of the boys. Sapnap looked calmer now and shortly, he looked a lot happier.

===

1267 words. I hope you enjoyed it :D please leave any recommendations down below!!