New girl

Sorry had to make the last one so sad guys this is gonna be pretty sad too

POV:Asami

I stopped crying after what felt like Hours. I felt safe with her, Like nothing Bad could happen while she Hugged me, She smelled Like Vanilla, and Coconuts.

"Thank you.." I said Into her shoulder I felt her Hand pat my back and rub It gently"Of course.."She replied In a calming tone.

"You have to leave him Asami.."Korra told me
I let go of her backing up and looking her in her Blue eyes.

"Korra you don't know him Like I do he's probably just A a little embarrassed because of what happened between you too.." I told her

"Asami that's the thing, even if that were the case that would be just as bad because that would mean he still cared about what I thought meaning he still liked me." Korra responded

"Just- Thank for this but just back off and mind your business about our relationship please we aren't even friends this shouldn't matter to you.." I said.

Korra looked at me And I could see hurt in her eyes. Why does this girl care so Much If not she wants to get with him if we break up and she's just faking this, seriously why she so worried about us if she doesn't want him.

(CUZ SHE WANTS YOU DUMMY)

Korra backed up still looking up at me,

(Oh guys if you didn't know Asami is taller than Korra by some inches) 

That's the height difference also why they both look so clueless Korra looks like there isn't a thought behind those eyes

That's the height difference also why they both look so clueless Korra looks like there isn't a thought behind those eyes. Anyways-

I was scared of what she was gonna say at first not in a like scared of her way but I would be lying If I said I didn't feel something for her..In a friend way.

I was scared of what should could have said so I quickly shoved past her and out the bathroom.

I thought Mabye just kissing Mako by my choice will make me feel better.

I went back to the cafeteria and sat next to mako and Before he could say something I Kisses him, I could see Korra coming back from the bathroom walking towards where opal was.

I felt sick to my stomach to my stomach so I kissed him more eagerly. He pushed me back gently. " Whoah somebody is hungry.. Looks like your feeling better and came to your senses." mako said with a smirk on his face

"Yeah sorry I don't know what that was about.." I replied. "Well I'll forgive you If you come over later for some time alone.." He said sliding him hand on my Thigh.

I got a little bit tense But had to think about it for a second, Why am I so tense he's my boyfriend we are supposed to do this stuff..But I really don't want to but I really don't want to get in an argument with him or for him to get aggressive again.