Last day.

So sorry this took so long guys I had writers block but I got it now.also Spoiler it's the last day of school I'm too lazy to do a whole thing before school ends.

POV:Korra

I got to my first bell with Asami, hand in hand and I pulled her chair out for her to sit as I sat in mine. "Alright class As you know today is the last day I can't wait to see all of your Beautiful and Handsome Faces at graduation. But anyways Since it's the last day It's a free day I guess You can be on your phones talk to your friends just dont be too loud I don't wanna tell Adult to use their inside voices." She said

I immediately scooted my chair to Asamis Desk, She had her laptop Open Completely Zoned in to it. "Watcha working on?" I asked looking at it confused it was the end of the year what could she be working on.

"My thing for college." She Said still focused on it She looked cute When she was focused with her furrowed brows and her reading glasses sliding half way off her nose. She Kept pushing her hair behind her ear but it made its way back in front of her face. I took a band off my wrist and went behind her putting her hair up in a bun for her and she stopped typing.

"Thank you..Sorry I wasn't paying Attention." She said Turning around to look up at me.

"It's all good You can talk to me or pay attention to me any time college is what's important right now continue, I'll just stare at you" I said smiling

She playfully rolled her eyes kissing my cheek. "Ok Korra" she said As she continued.

I did exactly what I said I would do I just stared at her admiring every feature on her face. Her Pale Skin, her smooth Red Stained Lips, Her beautiful Emerald eyes. Her-

*RING*

Class was that quick? Oh right- it's a half day since it's the last.I grabbed my things including most of Asamis things I stood up so did Asami as she shut her computer.I walked her to her class. I gave her a quick peck on the Lips and a hug and went to my class the whole day was Just Doing whatever we wanted.

School was Officially over.I got outside And Opal texted me.

Opal:Hey Me, Bolin, Jinora, Wu, Are going to the Ramen shop to hang out or celebrate I guess you can bring Asami.

Me:Cool! I'll be there.Cya

"Hey Asami do you wanna go with me. To go hang out with Opal and Bolin and Jinora and Wu?" I asked her as we got on her motorcycle.

"Sorry Korra I need to finish my thing for college" she Said

"Oh it's alr Hopefully next time"I said a little bit disappointed but it isn't her fault m.

She dropped me off at the Ramen Shop I kissed her but she didn't kiss me back and gave me an awkward smile and a side hug.

That's weird..

I went inside and sat next to Opal.

~Time skip close to the end~

"So are you going to miss Asami Korra?"
Wu Asked.

Everybody Looked at him like they were about to kill him. He didn't get the hint.

"I mean I guess I will see her when I I'm out of class tho." I said

"Uhm no you won't?" He said "OW!" He yelped bending over a little to grab his knee